Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (820 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
No worries Trish ! Lisa-TX FayeJean & Applebetty I have sent you pms Hoping I haven't missed anybo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Thanks you guys - This ***** - Hi All Since I apparently was out of my mind in the last couple of d......

Hi All, I must humbly ask you all to give me 24 hours before we get going - I am currently down with......

WOOWHOO !! Welcome KBlue !!!! Sent you a pm !!...

yes yes yes Shogun !! Great idea !!...

YOU ROCK !!!...

************UPDATE************ Ladies , Hopefully you have received an e mail from me (the sender m......

A little more awake now ...or at least a lot more coffee !! ......

First one comes to mind is Fishing. OH ! Reading !! ummmm ...... what about you Trish ???...

WOOOWHOOOO !! Another reveler !!! Welcome EBGQ !!! Happy to have you at the party !! We are closi......

OH ! The stencils !!! That takes me back !! Qulitaholic - I think I would still be standing gap mout......

LOL Trish !! So here's a new question ....Well kinda two - lol Which day do you celebrate on ?? Eve ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Thinking I might be "Kara" from WA LOL ! Sorry for the bad penmanship !!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Got a beauty from Lilac Sue !! I love the pic and wanna frame it !! And wow !! packed with info abo......

Yes !!...

wow ! did you get it already ??? I hope It's ok - been a long time since I did postcards.... but th......

Discussion Topic  Stocking Swap - Last day !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Hi Everyone , ......

Discussion Topic  help please (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Ok I have been a member since 2006 and I will be @#%$ if I know how to delete a post that I originat......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED to watch this video - 100 Ways to Hide your Stash !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Well I dont believe in that either but it was just for a laugh , not meant as a commentary on marria......

Discussion Topic  NEED to watch this video - 100 Ways to Hide your Stash !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
OMG!!! ROFL !!!! [url=http://youtu.be/OKiiOH5oJfs]http://youtu.be/OKiiOH5oJfs[/url]...

» Refine Search
» New Search