Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1843 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite point turner/corner poker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
I usually use a knitting needle.. works for me...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Ah-ha! A sewing room use for Rainbow Loom bands! (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Glad they found another use for them. Most schools in this area have banned the bracelets because th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk about your scraps (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Mne are hither and yon.. in three different rooms, in various containers.. Not very organized, but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello Dear Gardening friends..I've missed you sooo (in General Gardening) by NYlady
WE have missed you too. Both my clematis died from this wicked winter we've had.. Have to go get ne......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Container Plants (in General Gardening) by NYlady
Not me, that's for sure. I had to scrape the ice off my windshield last Wednesday.. Not planting/bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Now Michael's had a data breach (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
THat's one place I never use my credit card, along with Joanns (when we had one) I always take a cer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresses from Easters past (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
I was the cousin the dressed got handed down to. Now most of the time I didn't mind, but one Easter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straight Quilting on My Sewing Machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
I always use the regular sewing thread. The painter's tape is wonderful. When you finish one line, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: A new visitor at my feeders -- Rose Breasted Grosbeak (in General Gardening) by NYlady
Guess they bypass NY on their migration. I have seen them online at Cornell Ontario feeders.. REall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good fabric scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
I love my Fiskars.. Bought one of the sharpeners for scissors like that years ago and a couple of sw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are your feeders out yet??? (in General Gardening) by NYlady
They don't come to my part of Staten Island. About 5 miles away they have them. Wish I did....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stupid Weather (in General Gardening) by NYlady
Up here in NYC, the trees are usually leafed out by my birthday.. had my doubts this year, but even ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stupid Weather (in General Gardening) by NYlady
It was in the 70s for 4 days.. This a.m. we awoke to 31 and an glaze of ice/snow on the windshields ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crochet Baby Afghan ideas needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
I bought a skein of the stuff when my grandson was due.. took it back to Michaels.. couldn't stand w......

Discussion Topic  RE: My 'overgrown' crepe myrtle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Plain and simple, my DH isn't ALLOWED in the yard, garden lawn etc.. whereas we have green thumbs, h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Nope..went thru that routine when I lived at home with my Mom. When the fit hits, or the dust is ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Squirrels may be cute, BUT (in General Gardening) by NYlady
No.. they are far from cute.. they are nothing but hairy rats and I fight them with all I have when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Call me old fashioned , but when I give a gift I expect a thank you. Have made 3 baby quilts for on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
Some good news at last.. prayers for her recovery...

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
So cute... good for her.She did a great job. I envy you.. No little girls around here and my grand......

» Refine Search
» New Search