Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (155 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Starting BOM soon (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lace Angel
I thought I would just put this out to the board. We are starting this BOM as soon as we can get th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Starting BOM soon (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lace Angel
I thought I would just put this out to the board. We are starting this BOM as soon as we can get th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lace Angel
This is one of mine from a CYOC swap - the only one I have the top finished. Still needs quilting....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lace Angel
Rondi - are you ready for this unveiling? Here are your rows thus far. I have finally completed my......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lace Angel
pandibear - I receive your package today. Will get started right away as I already have a design in......

Wow Ely - that really was fast. I only mailed it Wednesday noon. Glad you got it and can start work......

Quiltaholic - here is the picture I promised to post of your RRRR quilt thus far. Love that red and......

Ely - I read that you may run out of the pink background fabric so I mailed two 6" strips to you tod......

oh my goodness, RN55, that must have been shipped by speed lightning! That package was just mailed ......

Here is the picture of the row I did for Ely's quilt. Mine is the one on the bottom and the middle ......

Oh my goodness. That is so perfect rondi. I cannot wait to get it back, finish that last row, quil......

oh wow that is gorgeous and fun. I like! I am not going to be able to mail out the next one today ......

I have finished my row for pandibear but could not remember if she wanted to see pictures or not. I......

I have half of my row done, but I keep changing my mind about the design and layout. I hope to buck......

The words Chocolate are machine applique with a blanket stitch and the saying is hand embroidered. ......

I am so glad I FINALLY finished my row. I think it was sometime around midnite last nite that I sew......

I am checking in too. I got the PM and can't wait to get started. I have narrowed it down to two th......

» Refine Search
» New Search