Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2499 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Backlighting Countertops? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by trish212
Oh my! The LED lighting strips are making it much easier! I saw how they were used on the Smart Ho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
This summer, I planted white, yellow and red. I thought our onion season had ended since we have us......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are our dreamers, we need to be ready for the next Dreamhome (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
I hadn't read the blog about Martha's Vineyard location until today. I thought some of you had flip......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  Urban Oasis tour is available for 2014 (in Urban Oasis 2013 in Boston, MA has ended) by trish212
What a looker! Don't just take the tour, check out the photos, too! Is there a reason a NEW Post L......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Urban Oasis 2013 in Boston, MA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: a chick-chick here & a chick-chick there!?! (in Pets) by trish212
Very funny! Gave me quite a cluckle. lol...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by trish212
lol.... I knew I was missing something! A Gator INTO the hammock? I have been thinking how a gato......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Related sweeps from our sister sites

Discussion Topic  RE: Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by trish212
edith ann, It's called keeping things in perspective. What makes you think people aren't overly exc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Related sweeps from our sister sites

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
beedees, I have loved your comments. I also had to laugh when I read your term "home colorist" sinc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Peas/Beans - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
We get the beetles when we try growing the peas/beans. We gave up on them this year....

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
When I say "freezing" canning jars, the containers remind me of plastic containers...with a "freezin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Index, the apricot puree looks wonderful! Georgia Peach, I was in a store the other day and saw spe......

My MIL shared her 'surprise jam' recipe she created. She'd wait to tell people what was in it AFTER......

LOVE this topic. Linderhof, I see you have onions in the base of your tomatoes. Nice collection! It......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
Metwo, your comment really made me laugh! I needed one of those this evening. I've also thought..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
One of my favorite characters.....would have her Wednesday meal at a restaurant. They knew she was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: observation about cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
Hub asked me why I catch my second wind late at night. I realized that I spent time with my kids wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Tonight was grilled lemon fish, steamed rice, cannellini salad. Very simple. Very flavorful. The c......

Discussion Topic  RE: social customs (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Oh lady of shallot, I'm terribly sorry for you thinking I thought this of you. I really don't know......

Discussion Topic  RE: social customs (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Clarification: Hugs with family most definitely! Strangers (not so much). I once received a hug fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking with a Tablet (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
sms, my hub has been writing his recipes in a book for his grandson. His recipes are excellent. Th......

» Refine Search
» New Search