Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2489 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
"One of the videos said the home is 100 yards from the water". Is this a football reference? How m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
I saw a street named Beach...on one of Edgartown, MA maps. I DID think of Beachy. Many well wishes ......

I've had a few extra minutes since our young house guest is home with family. This has been quite a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice re: Hibiscus (in General Gardening) by trish212
It's nice to read these questions and words of advice. Growing up in Hawaii, I knew hibiscus was a ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Grandma Goofs (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
Many of us have stories that include clean up after young little tykes. Here's my latest.... What ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: collecting seeds for Mothers Day (in General Gardening) by trish212
My calibrachoa is still blooming since Mother's Day. It has three varieties. These are the seeds I......

Discussion Topic  collecting seeds for Mothers Day (in General Gardening) by trish212
I gave my daughters a challenge for next Mothers Day. I have been collecting the seeds from one of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deer on the run... (in General Gardening) by trish212
I remember being in Minneapolis. There was a triangle of grass amidst the intertwined highways. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
LOL.... I will enjoy seeing the plans AND the final product. What's humorous....I just sang "Oh wh......

Poll  RE: Poll - who started gardening as a child? (in Gardening with Kids) by trish212
I wish this topic would continue to grow....pun intended. While finding a park for our granddaughte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Gardening with Kids

Discussion Topic  RE: 4o'clock/nicotinia (in General Gardening) by trish212
zone9alady, I didn't know the new 4 hybrids don't go to seed. We're having trouble to get them to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4o'clock/nicotinia (in General Gardening) by trish212
The girls remember that the seeds of 4 o'clocks look like gre nades. It was the only plant that gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: maters finally (in General Gardening) by trish212
I notice the mortgage lifter tomatoes in several pics. It's one of my hub's favorite. We grow the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: maters finally (in General Gardening) by trish212
We had so many....a good thing, too. Granddaughter LOVES the cherry tomatoes. She likes to help Gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: harvest (in General Gardening) by trish212
Thank you for sharing and for using the wagon as a way for us to keep measurement in mind. WOW!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Share your gardening photos for a chance to win prizes. (in General Gardening) by trish212
I was ready to enter a photograph of our garden girl, but her mommy has already entered it in some c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello & Pre-wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by trish212
Absolutely beautiful! I love the scripture to help guests find their way....The backdrop to the wed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
MIL suggested Dawn to get the grease out. I've tried it. It has worked on some areas. Hope this h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Backlighting Countertops? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by trish212
Oh my! The LED lighting strips are making it much easier! I saw how they were used on the Smart Ho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
This summer, I planted white, yellow and red. I thought our onion season had ended since we have us......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search