Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 122
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2439 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Shortcuts? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
I tried using a shortcut; however, shortcuts can also cause HUGE problems. I bragged and gave the o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
ga.Karen, TY for suggesting it. I went next door to get the three cans from the Walmart connected S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
After being dismayed by a famous store, I decided this topic needs to be readdressed. They sell Row......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
No, not yet. I had a neighbor see me for the first time today. She told me she thought I was out of......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by trish212
I'm trying to figure out who I have to visit to see this reveal take place. Which neighbor?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Our 7 burner range arrived today. We decided to have dim sum to test it. So thrilled with it! Wha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

We had some hotdogs sent to us from an excellent out of state shop. Oh my! It was a birthday gift.......

Last evening, I made shrimp lettuce wraps. Our kitchen became smokey because we're still fighting t......

Spring....must love the change in seasons. However, this time it got us with allergies and upper re......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need your ideas!! (in Design on a Dime) by trish212
I've learned something from my daughter. She showed me how to take a pic of self and rearrange the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Digital backsplash (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
There were homeowners who commented how "knobs" were difficult because they got in the way of the po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smart Home 2014 (in Stay Tuned for details on Smart Home 2014 Sweepstakes 4/15 - 6/3) by trish212
I have always questioned why people have tvs in the kitchen. However, nowadays....I can see using t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Stay Tuned for details on Smart Home 2014 Sweepstakes 4/15 - 6/3

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking spiral veggie cutter input (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
I saw on someone's blog a FAST way to peel apples & potatoes. First, I thought it was a joke. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Public Tour (in Stay Tuned for details on Smart Home 2014 Sweepstakes 4/15 - 6/3) by trish212
I can understand both thoughts on this. I did appreciate seeing the number of photography crew th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Stay Tuned for details on Smart Home 2014 Sweepstakes 4/15 - 6/3

Discussion Topic  RE: Public Tour (in Stay Tuned for details on Smart Home 2014 Sweepstakes 4/15 - 6/3) by trish212
Will you blessed to be able to go on the Public Tour? If there's a public tour, who will receive th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
thatchairlady, Sorry to hear about what happened to the teachers. I remember how we were told to wr......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Show coming "Fixer Upper" (in HGTV Design Star) by trish212
I know some young families that would truly appreciate being chosen for this show. I'll have to see ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: dinner calendar (in Food & Entertaining) by trish212
Hub requested pizza for tonight, but I've got other plans. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned Chi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SmartHome coffee center concept (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by trish212
The SmartHouse 2014 has started the virtual tour and pics of the home. The COFFEE CENTER of the kit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  SmartHome coffee center concept (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by trish212
One of the ideas that I hope will become part of our home is the cabinet UNDER the counter of the co......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

» Refine Search
» New Search