Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (372 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
Congrats and I like the quilt....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: My first I Spy quilt top (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
I also really like the lay out of the I Spy quilt. Cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Resizing Pic Instructions??? (in Craft Trends) by LanaR
Very pretty! Love the colors....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
All nice items made. I love the crocheted star. My DD would really like the red and black....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Rooms (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
Sherry, love the framed Barbie clothes. I should do that with some my grandma made me! My sewing r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 1-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
I finished the burp rags, bibs and washcloths. My first grandchild--a girl--is due Jan. 31st. Had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First 12 day package opening (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
My last day was from Jill. Thank you. They are always needed. Pretty fabric....

Discussion Topic  RE: First 12 day package opening (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
Day 11 from Lynnsews. That will come in handy. In fact I used it this a.m. because I couldn't loca......

Quilter Chris is #10. Thank you! I love it and will get plenty of use out of it. I love wearing th......

#9 is from Kayla. I can really use one of these--my friend gave me the perfect thing to use it on j......

Day #8 is from Lilac Sue. So cute. This really hits home. I am all about homemade ones!Thank you!......

My for today was from Elsie123. Love it and the one I got goes good! Thank you!...

My 6th day was from Motqltr. Very nice and all so useful. Love what it came in. Thank you!...

My day 5 is from Joyful Sewer. I can definitely find use for it. I have often thought I would try ......

My fourth gift this a.m. was from PatV82. Love it and I can use one. Always thought one would be n......

My third gift is from Shawkl. Neat way to package. So very pretty. It will be placed in my sewing......

My second day is from Patricia Anne. Thank you! I need some more items for that season. They will......

The first gift I opened was from gemsq. I will really get some use with it. Thank you. I had my h......

Discussion Topic  Need help again--- (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
One other time awhile back I had this problem and somebody helped me through it. I cannot see pictu......

Discussion Topic  RE: T & P needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by LanaR
I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and hugs to Owie and the family!...

» Refine Search
» New Search