Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (101 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  crochet curtains (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Ambher
Has anyone ever made crochet curtains/valance? I have a half bathroom and was thinking it might be ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Yeah! I would love to see how you put them together. I'm very excited to see my blocks come home. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Bjeannes - forgot to post that your blocks are on there way back to you. It was hard to say goodbye......

Wren - I just love what you did on my blocks - they are wonderful!!! And I'm so glad everything wen......

Those look great - you did good!...

Nancy - got the package with Barb's blocks - thanks. Barb - I got your blocks from Nancy . . . . WO......

I mailed my blocks yesterday . . . 1 more round to go - Yeah! Very exciting....

I finished up my blocks and I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow. One more round to go then I ge......

Sorry I didn't post my mailing Bjeannes, We were leaving to go to Lancaster a week ago Sat and I jus......

Well Barb - good new, I have finished Nancy's blocks and should have in the mail this week. Just ha......

And Nicklee, I'm not a big purple fan, but I'm loving what you did on Barb's block - wow! You ladie......

I'm loving it . . . that is so cool. Thanks Barb....

Nicki - Did I miss it or have you not posted your blocks yet. Everyone's blocks are so cool to look......

Mine went out today too....

Thanks Cr8tve1 for posting my pictures, just haven't gotten the hang of that. And thanks to Nicklee......

I've got 3 done, and going to do the other 3 this weekend . . . then I'll try to take pictures and p......

OK, now to get started on the blocks....

I think I'd like to try this CQ stuff one more time . . .do you still have my info from the valentin......

Discussion Topic  RE: CQ lampshade (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
A very cute way to showcase your CQ - Too Cool!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My first time teaching a class (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Those are very, very cool. I love the smaller sized tiles - you did a good job! Give yourself a hi......

» Refine Search
» New Search