Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (110 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  crochet curtains (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Ambher
Has anyone ever made crochet curtains/valance? I have a half bathroom and was thinking it might be ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceramic vs Porcelain vs Dura Ceramic floor (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Ambher
Thanks again everyone for you input. There is so much information out there it just seems overwhelm......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceramic vs Porcelain vs Dura Ceramic floor (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Ambher
That's what we are thinking too. Porcelain doesn't have those complaints. Thanks for everyone's in......

Thanks . It was a local tile company that recommended porcelain. I have heard the same thing, color......

Discussion Topic  Ceramic vs Porcelain vs Dura Ceramic floor (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Ambher
We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel, and need to pick the floor. One tile place recommended p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
I got my next block from BlueSnail - now to get started creating . . ....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Your peacock is just wonderful! Love it. The first picture looked like browns, then the next one l......

Thanks tisme . . . spiders usually creep me out, but someone had done this "cute" spider on my last ......

tisme - have you received the block I sent yet?...

Holee - Cr8tiv1 is in your group - she's a quilting buddy of mine and we live in the same city. I'm......

And here's califgal's block - Cr8tiv1 and I worked together on our blocks this weekend and we were v......

Here's the crochet flower up close....

Here's Bluesnail's block - I crocheted the big flower. And this is my first try at a spider/web - h......

Very cool idea with the french knots . . . I always learn and see new ideas here....

My DH is helping me post my block . . . it goes from ecru to brown . . ....

Thanks . . .I got my block all done and ready to mail. I'll try to post a picture of it later - not......

alexemmarose, I sent you a PM with my information for this - did you get it?...

I would like to join in this . . . I love the monochromatic idea, just don't know what color I'm goi......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Yeah! I would love to see how you put them together. I'm very excited to see my blocks come home. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ambher
Bjeannes - forgot to post that your blocks are on there way back to you. It was hard to say goodbye......

» Refine Search
» New Search