Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (416 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Help (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
A few months back, someone posted a how-to video where a placemat was made using the quilt-as-you-go......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
It's been like reading a quilting novel with these wonderful posts. I've been here ten years and am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique Australian Aboriginal Designer Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Advertising in my special place (this board) just plain offends me. IMHO it snacks of spam....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
They lost me when they dumped quilt and craft shows. HGTV was on in my house all day when those show......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Wow zee. That's some bear....

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
I'm ready to send my block and want to ask you all who are swappers, how much postage for one 12.5 i......

Last year I made a quilt with strawberry fabric and found enough to put a block together. It's a bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Thanks Twostep. Computer savvy, me not....

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
First of all, I wasn’t watching this thread because I didn’t know what WH meant. Dahhh! So yesterd......

Discussion Topic  Who was looking for a how to for mug rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
I don't always recommend blogs, but this one has lots of mug rug how to's, patterns and inspiration.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
There are lots of toppings for baked potatoes besides those you mentioned (sour cream, onions,. Gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
How about a baked potato bar. All kinds of easy toppings and it is gluten free....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's revisit marking pens & pencils (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
This has been very interesting. Shawkl--Tell me more about the sharp #2 pencil. I did that years a......

Discussion Topic  Gingerbread Square (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
I started the Gingerbread Square blocks from Crabapple Hill and am hooked. It is embroidery with cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annual HGTV Patriotic Showtime!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
You guys have blown my socks off. Each and every project is sensational. I hung my RWB quilts in......

Discussion Topic  Mug Rug Lovers? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
For you mug rug lovers, there's a blog hop at the Sew We Quilt blog. It is in the second day. Day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-5-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Pictures say more than words! Such talent!...

Discussion Topic  Clover Clam Shell forms (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Has anyone tried the Clover Clam Shell forms? I saw some finished on a blog that said they were eas......

Discussion Topic  RE: MugRug - Binding Tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Great tut! I like the add touch of the orange added into the binding. You explained it perfectly--ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dritz Basting Spray (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
505 is for me. I must admit I use hair spray on philanthropy quilts and it works pretty well....

» Refine Search
» New Search