Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (423 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  CT Publishing Clearance Sale this weekend (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
CT Publishing is having a clearance sale this weekend. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Many of us came here because we watched Simply Quilts. Without sewing and/or craft shows, there are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Amazing. That's a two-fur for sure and it's perfect. Downsouth: terrific quilt. Yes I think I did ......

Discussion Topic  Spicy shelf (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sewandsew
Has anyone tried Spicy Shlf for organizing spices etc. it looks too good to be try. Lots of TV comme......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Waterproofing the back of a coaster/mug rug? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
I have a friend who uses that shelf liner rubber-type stuff on the button to keep them from slipping......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sewandsew
I think you did it right. When I have colors I'm not sure of I use a Shout Color Catcher sheet. They......

Discussion Topic  Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sewandsew
What things do you provide in your guest room other than a place to sleep?...

Discussion Topic  Target has fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
No kidding. I was walking down the aisle where the ironing boards are, and there it was. A display o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who has 'vintage' machines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Kenny (my Kenmore) came to live with us in either 1972 or 1973. I've had a few other machines but co......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
I hate to see it end. Wonderful quilts and lots of inspiration!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Garden Pat and Bozie That's it. Thanks for finding the info. It's a great pattern....

Garden Pat The label on my quilt says: Depicting the flag that inspired the National Anthem, now d......

Garden Pat It was a magazine pattern about five years ago by a lady in Texas. She also sold kits. I ......

Here's my contribution....

Discussion Topic  Patriotic Patterns -free (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Check out Moda Bake shop online for several great patriotic patterns....

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Help (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
A few months back, someone posted a how-to video where a placemat was made using the quilt-as-you-go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
It's been like reading a quilting novel with these wonderful posts. I've been here ten years and am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique Australian Aboriginal Designer Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Advertising in my special place (this board) just plain offends me. IMHO it snacks of spam....

Discussion Topic  RE: MugRug - Binding Tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
Great tut! I like the add touch of the orange added into the binding. You explained it perfectly--ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dritz Basting Spray (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewandsew
505 is for me. I must admit I use hair spray on philanthropy quilts and it works pretty well....

» Refine Search
» New Search