Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 210
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4199 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 2nd mailing (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Lori got your package today! Pam......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 2nd mailing (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Mailed today! Tracking number 9114901230803917609588. Should be there by Weds. Pam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Live from New York...It's Thursday Night! (PR Night) (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Like Chicago-it's noisy and dirty and stinky but it's an adrenaline rush too! I hate the Subway and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Live from New York...It's Thursday Night! (PR Night) (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
It was a good show tonite. I agreed with who went home only because the garment didn't make the grad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Come on Lori jump on that plane! You know you want to!! Or gather some friends and do a road trip!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
It's $285.00 for the whole time. That's lodging and 3 squares a day for Wednesday through Sunday. $3......

TTT Come on Ladies! We would love to have you join us!!!! Where else can you go and stay and eat ......

TTT...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Definitely praying for our sweet Marion! She has been so good to us posting the daily pattern! Send......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Another beauty!! You are on a roll! Pam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
So pretty! I know you are so proud of yourself! I totally don't have the patience for a quilt like t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pellon website (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
This is so great!! Now I can figure out what to use for what. Thanks for sharing this. Pam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check this out! (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Buns there's a really nice KOA about 5 minutes from my house. They have a pool too! Right off the in......

Yes Q! I have two guest rooms! Each have a Queen with a full bathroom in between. And DH is a good c......

EvelynB- there's only a couple quilt shops here now and then of course Jo Ann's and Hancocks. Most o......

BTW-they signed a 3 year contract with Little Rock so it will be held here for the next 3 years! Pa......

Discussion Topic  Check this out! (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
DH was on the Arkansas business page the other day and this is what he found: The 46th Annual Nation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on cutting the 2 pieces for self-bound blankets??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
Loved the tutorial!! Thanks so much for sharing, I have a lot of baby flannel and wondering what I......

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
LOL you guys!! Love the postcard and the chocolate keyboard!! Thanks for the laugh!! Pam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
I never knew the difference. I don't remember it saying anything on the packaging. Pam......

» Refine Search
» New Search