Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 197
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3923 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Charcoalsmom
We've talked about this so many times. HGTV used to be such a fabulous station with all sorts of in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
I used to use Folgers decaf in some sort of inexpensive coffee machine. Now I have discovered folge......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: New Pans (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
So I want to give an update on my new pans (the Rachel Ray ones). They are very pretty. I was surp......

Discussion Topic  New Pans (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
So I ordered a set of pans last night, Rachael Ray's non-stick 10 piece set. I was going to buy one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ice box, yes. Pop, yes. Fair to midland, yes. "Cawfee," yes. I never heard of a different way to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Born and raised in the midwest and never heard of such a custom either....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love that fresh flower idea in winter. Maybe buy a bouquet of fresh flowers every week while groc......

Discussion Topic  RE: winter woes (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I have to say, going from a cold climate to a warm one is one of the best things that ever happened ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bed, 2 people- 2 top sheets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I'm not an ironer. The percale sheets I am talking about were often a combo of 60/40 (cotton/poly),......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bed, 2 people- 2 top sheets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Oh, let me in on the sheet problems! I so understand what you guys mean. The sheets nowadays are h......

Discussion Topic  RE: January Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
I have been a bit lame in the kitchen due to health problems these past couple of weeks. Finally fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Housework (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
The one show that really got me motivated to clean (just a little) was "How Clean is Your House." G......

Discussion Topic  Little Gray & White--Need Prayers (in Pets) by Charcoalsmom
My cat, Little Gray & White, he's the one who had the really bad tumor on his leg a few years back, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: What in what cabinet (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom

Discussion Topic  RE: opinions on sunken living room & kitchen? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charcoalsmom
Scrap! SO great to see you again! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Tabletop Washer and Dryer--UPDATE (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so the little washer and spinner dryer arrived this past Friday and thought I'd give you an upda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tabletop Washer and Dryer--UPDATE (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Well, I am looking forward to using them. I read a number of reviews and watched youtube videos on ......

Discussion Topic  Tabletop Washer and Dryer--UPDATE (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so the utility bills here are way more expensive than what I can tolerate. Tonight I ordered on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Now isn't iron a four letter word? Ha ha! I am so envious of all of you who talk about drying cloth......

Discussion Topic  RE: I finally closed :) (in Get It Sold) by Charcoalsmom
Congrats, Just Josie. I find it heartwarming that the buyer wants it to be his forever home....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

» Refine Search
» New Search