Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 184
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3666 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
WHat a beautiful dog!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
Yep, here, too. I swear it was $6.59 at the store and I was like, WHAT? I remember saying somethin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Brain Tumor (in Pets) by Charcoalsmom
So my favorite kitty started walking around non-stop, almost but not quite bumping into things but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charcoalsmom
Prices seemed to increase here (southern CA) last year and were selling within a day or two on the m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I need to do a sweep here, too. It's been awhile....

Discussion Topic  RE: why are there no more design shows? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charcoalsmom
All of the above....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love a clean house, too, but mine rarely is. I have someone come every other week to do the floor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Not that long ago, I took a quiz about this sort of regionalism thing. The quiz was about finding o......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Index lady, by top loader I am referring to the kind with the agitator in the middle....

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
My aunt bought a Duet pair a number of years ago and hated them so much, she bought a completely dif......

So ours is the Whirlpool Duet HT, purchased around 2007. We had a dryer, too, but not sure what hap......

My friend told me a story of how she bought a new washer and ran into that exact thing about the wat......

Well, I don't really have any lint advice. I just want to comment on the water level of HE's and ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rude phone person from XXXXX RE: Samsung Wash Mach. Warrenty (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so what happened? Is the machine all repaired?...

Discussion Topic  RE: top loading versus front loading (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Oh, have to say, I have a Whirlpool front loader. It's maybe 7 years old or so? That thing is so f......

Discussion Topic  RE: The hill that has them rolling away (in Get It Sold) by Charcoalsmom
Also, the only thing I can think to add to the above excellent staging advice is to remove all those......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: The hill that has them rolling away (in Get It Sold) by Charcoalsmom
Holy cow, you guys are awesome! Keep us in the loop here. Oh, and may I please ask, why are you se......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  Fires in San Diego 2014 (in Real Estate) by Charcoalsmom
All right, here we go again. The Bernardo fire which started yesterday is surrounded and 25% contai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Charcoalsmom
We've talked about this so many times. HGTV used to be such a fabulous station with all sorts of in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: New Pans (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
So I want to give an update on my new pans (the Rachel Ray ones). They are very pretty. I was surp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search