Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 184
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3666 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
WHat a beautiful dog!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
Yep, here, too. I swear it was $6.59 at the store and I was like, WHAT? I remember saying somethin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Brain Tumor (in Pets) by Charcoalsmom
So my favorite kitty started walking around non-stop, almost but not quite bumping into things but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charcoalsmom
Prices seemed to increase here (southern CA) last year and were selling within a day or two on the m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Tidying up versus cleaning. I guess there is a difference. I don't do either of them very well any......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I need to do a sweep here, too. It's been awhile....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by Charcoalsmom
I so agree. HGTV turned a great show into a classless competition. That's why their ratings suffer......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: why are there no more design shows? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charcoalsmom
All of the above....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I don't like doing any of it. No one else around here does any of it and the people I live with MAK......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love a clean house, too, but mine rarely is. I have someone come every other week to do the floor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Not that long ago, I took a quiz about this sort of regionalism thing. The quiz was about finding o......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Index lady, by top loader I am referring to the kind with the agitator in the middle....

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
My aunt bought a Duet pair a number of years ago and hated them so much, she bought a completely dif......

So ours is the Whirlpool Duet HT, purchased around 2007. We had a dryer, too, but not sure what hap......

My friend told me a story of how she bought a new washer and ran into that exact thing about the wat......

Well, I don't really have any lint advice. I just want to comment on the water level of HE's and ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rude phone person from XXXXX RE: Samsung Wash Mach. Warrenty (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so what happened? Is the machine all repaired?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How Old Are Your Current Bath Towels? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
That was funny! So I think as a result of this thread and our seemingly dearth of towels, I bought ......

Discussion Topic  RE: top loading versus front loading (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Oh, have to say, I have a Whirlpool front loader. It's maybe 7 years old or so? That thing is so f......

Discussion Topic  RE: The hill that has them rolling away (in Get It Sold) by Charcoalsmom
Also, the only thing I can think to add to the above excellent staging advice is to remove all those......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

» Refine Search
» New Search