Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 185
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3695 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I need to do a sweep here, too. It's been awhile....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: why are there no more design shows? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charcoalsmom
All of the above....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring it back to US viewers (in Holmes on Homes) by Charcoalsmom
I agree!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love a clean house, too, but mine rarely is. I have someone come every other week to do the floor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Not that long ago, I took a quiz about this sort of regionalism thing. The quiz was about finding o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ice box, yes. Pop, yes. Fair to midland, yes. "Cawfee," yes. I never heard of a different way to......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Index lady, by top loader I am referring to the kind with the agitator in the middle....

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
My aunt bought a Duet pair a number of years ago and hated them so much, she bought a completely dif......

So ours is the Whirlpool Duet HT, purchased around 2007. We had a dryer, too, but not sure what hap......

My friend told me a story of how she bought a new washer and ran into that exact thing about the wat......

Well, I don't really have any lint advice. I just want to comment on the water level of HE's and ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rude phone person from XXXXX RE: Samsung Wash Mach. Warrenty (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so what happened? Is the machine all repaired?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How old are your sheets? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ack, sheets. Now you know that gets my goat! I simply CRAVE the percales from years past. I don't......

Discussion Topic  Fires in San Diego 2014 (in Real Estate) by Charcoalsmom
All right, here we go again. The Bernardo fire which started yesterday is surrounded and 25% contai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Charcoalsmom
We've talked about this so many times. HGTV used to be such a fabulous station with all sorts of in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  New Pans (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
So I ordered a set of pans last night, Rachael Ray's non-stick 10 piece set. I was going to buy one......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love that fresh flower idea in winter. Maybe buy a bouquet of fresh flowers every week while groc......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bed, 2 people- 2 top sheets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I'm not an ironer. The percale sheets I am talking about were often a combo of 60/40 (cotton/poly),......

Discussion Topic  RE: January Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
I have been a bit lame in the kitchen due to health problems these past couple of weeks. Finally fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite From-Scratch Sloppy Joe Recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by Charcoalsmom
I love sloppy joes! I don't think I ever make it the same way twice but I do the ground beef, onion......

» Refine Search
» New Search