Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3733 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Convenience (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Wow, GA karen! (I knew about the iron test. My gram must have done that.)...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Tidying up versus cleaning. I guess there is a difference. I don't do either of them very well any......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I need to do a sweep here, too. It's been awhile....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by Charcoalsmom
I so agree. HGTV turned a great show into a classless competition. That's why their ratings suffer......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: why are there no more design shows? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charcoalsmom
All of the above....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring it back to US viewers (in Holmes on Homes) by Charcoalsmom
I agree!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I don't like doing any of it. No one else around here does any of it and the people I live with MAK......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you have a cleaning service... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I have a lady who comes every other week. She's not part of a cleaning service or anything, just a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I love a clean house, too, but mine rarely is. I have someone come every other week to do the floor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Not that long ago, I took a quiz about this sort of regionalism thing. The quiz was about finding o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Bodywash (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
I am definitely a body wash person. I WISH I could find it from Tone because I love that cocoa butt......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Index lady, by top loader I am referring to the kind with the agitator in the middle....

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
My aunt bought a Duet pair a number of years ago and hated them so much, she bought a completely dif......

So ours is the Whirlpool Duet HT, purchased around 2007. We had a dryer, too, but not sure what hap......

My friend told me a story of how she bought a new washer and ran into that exact thing about the wat......

Discussion Topic  RE: reality t.v. in town (in General Decorating) by Charcoalsmom
Hehe, to actually see the reality behind a reality show......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: reality t.v. in town (in General Decorating) by Charcoalsmom
Oh, LoS, were you able to take photos of all the behind the scenes set up? I'd love to see that!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Rude phone person from XXXXX RE: Samsung Wash Mach. Warrenty (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ok, so what happened? Is the machine all repaired?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How old are your sheets? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom
Ack, sheets. Now you know that gets my goat! I simply CRAVE the percales from years past. I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: hard to keep shower door clean?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charcoalsmom

» Refine Search
» New Search