Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (407 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I received a card from EvelynB, full of so much info. Nice to get to know you Evelyn!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Just checked the mail and I had another card! A cute quilt themed card loaded with info from Toryam......

I received a cute hand made halloween themed card from Kara (board name ?) sounds like her house was......

I received post cards from Lilac Sue, with all kinds of interesting/fun facts about her. I also rec......

I plan on sending paper ones, I don't have time to make any. I hope folks won't be disappointed, es......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Holiday Boutique down 3 to go (in Holiday Crafts) by KBlue
Congrats!!! It's always nice when a show goes well....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I'm still working on mine. I have a craft fair coming up Nov 1 so plan to finish them up after that......

Discussion Topic  RE: great idea - swap calendar (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Thanks! I've already printed it out and started using it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Growing up our stocking was the longest tube sock we could find in our drawer. Mom was a single par......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I would like to join! I love this swap!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Chris, My first payment is on it's way....

Discussion Topic  RE: Room Mates for COF 1015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Thanks Chris. Handi Ann and I are roomies. I just needed to make sure I had a room mate in order t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Room Mates for COF 1015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Handie Ann, sending you a PM...

Discussion Topic  Room Mates for COF 1015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
If anyone is interested in sharing a room I have 2 queen beds and would love a room mate. Needs to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another FINALLY!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
It's beautiful! I love attic windows....

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
congrats on 10 years!!! And, on finding a way to use up those scraps!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion Update Oct 6 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Marion, will continue to keep you in prayers. Happy to hear you are able to back off on the pain pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Night Sewing? PJ parties? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
The last few years we've done PJ Parties. Haven't heard if they are planned to continue....

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Wednesday night speaker (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
happy anticipation!...

» Refine Search
» New Search