Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (404 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Wednesday night speaker (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
happy anticipation!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: LAST DAY SIGN UP FOR EASY SWAP "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I plan on sending paper ones, I don't have time to make any. I hope folks won't be disappointed, es......

Discussion Topic  RE: LAST DAY SIGN UP FOR EASY SWAP "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I'd like to join, just sent you a PM. I can send to Austrailia...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Marion, so very sorry you have been in such pain. I will be praying for a quick and full recovery....

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I feel like a slacker. I have just barely begun mine....

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Please add me to this swap. I will send you a pm....

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 days until Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Thanks for the reminder. And Gardenpat, I am in awe of you! Pegsami, so thankful he gets to come ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
So happy to hear she is doing so well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
TcMay, I hope you do decide to come. It sounds like we are still going to have lots of time to visit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
bumping...

I'm so excited! Doing the happy dance! This sounds like a very fun retreat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Loss of a Quilty friend (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Prayers of comfort to the family...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I would like Oregon. And, I can have two of my Grand-daughters help me. Cay is 6 and Lexy is 13. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
This sounds like so much fun! I sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts galore are making it to Debbie's door (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Thanks. The horse fabric has green and pink in it, that led to my color choice....

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts galore are making it to Debbie's door (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Mine is on it's way, representing Wyoming....

Nik, I sent you a PM. I need the address to mail it to and can't find it. I thought it was in my P......

I'm working on mine today. It will be in the mail on Tues. I have Wyoming and found some whimsical......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I do the same as Handie Ann. I have tri-focals that I wear most of the time. But, I have a second ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
That is way way cool! Congratulations!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search