Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (460 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help from a crocheter, reading a pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
tisme, you are correct. You repeat the sequence (1 sc, 2sc together in next stitch) 6 times....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I've been on the board since 2004 - found it while searching the internet for a pattern. I had to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea - new summer decoration I just made link fixed (in Holiday Crafts) by KBlue
Very cute!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Brat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Yeah! I hope to be there!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Lori, Thank you so much! My package arrived today. I love them all, but my favorite is the blue ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Lori, Looks like you had a great birthday. Hope you enjoy being 50 as much as I did! Love the cake ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Michelle, Life is to short - reclaime your life! Think how much happier you will be when you can on......

Discussion Topic  Quilty/Sewing themed names (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Hi all, I'm helping with my local quilt group retreat this year. I want to put name plaques on all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 1-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I made this for my daughter. She is tall and can never find straps that are long enough. She found......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 1-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Patty, Those are cute wallets. I've been wanting to make me one - it's on my mile long list of thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I'm going to Sisters with my local quilt group. But if you all are getting together on Friday for d......

Discussion Topic  RE: You MUST go look at this quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
At first I thought you meant her cover quilt with the cat - which is amazing. Then I scrolled down ......

Discussion Topic  RE: u will not believe what i found at the swapmeet this morning (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Patsy, I need to go to flea markets with you! You have the golden touch when it comes to finding am......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilters Cache Children's Delight instructions (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
If you type the letters t and o next to each other it is replaced with stars. Glad they are working......

Discussion Topic  RE: mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Lisa, So sorry ** hear this. It is especially sad when this horrible disease claims one so young. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I would like to sign up. I spent 10 amazing years in Wyoming, so I'll grab that state since no one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
I can't commit to a quilt block at this time but I would love to send a card. Can you pm me the inf......

Discussion Topic  2013 SS Stocking Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Did I miss something. I thought we were opening today. My box keeps begging me to open it...and I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 SS Stocking Swap Nov. 1 sign up deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by KBlue
Mine arrived today. I am not very good at waiting. When I was younger I always opened my gifts bef......

» Refine Search
» New Search