Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior siding/color question (greens/browns) (in Colors) by jill123
Yes that shade of brown is really very dark, it's the very darkest brown I could find - almost black......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior siding/color question (greens/browns) (in Colors) by jill123
Yes, a lot of them do have lighter trim, especially the ones that have been renovated more recently.......

Thank you for taking the time to type up such a thoughtful response, meldin! For what it's worth, a ......

I've actually really disliked crisp white when I've seen it as an accent to the sage green colors an......

All the gutters and everything are getting reworked too - all the exterior except the roof. The down......

Here is the house. Everything is being redone except the roof. So the ugly gate and garage door will......

Discussion Topic  Exterior siding/color question (greens/browns) (in Colors) by jill123
I'm in the process of selecting a vinyl siding color for my house and it's down to Alside Coastal Sa......

» Refine Search
» New Search