Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (730 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost 2 dogs in last 24 hours..to Ped i gree. poison Warning! (in Pets) by irish kid
REL--I'm so sorry about Blade and Ying Yang. Do you think one of those disgruntled employees put som......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  The reason I'm not on this board very often (in Pets) by irish kid
This is probably off topic, but I just want people to know why I'm not on this board very often. It'......

Discussion Topic  RE: The reason I'm not on this board very often (in Pets) by irish kid
Thanks Metwo and Idaho. That's a nice thing to say. I just got so mad when I read those posts attack......

Discussion Topic  The reason I'm not on this board very often (in Pets) by irish kid
This is probably off topic, but I just want people to know why I'm not on this board very often. It'......

Discussion Topic  RE: when things go wrong (in Pets) by irish kid
Sandra S, I'm sorry you're going through all this right now. I'm sorry you feel you had to leave thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing some Posters ~ anyone heard from them? (in Pets) by irish kid
I've been missing Sandra S from this board. I was wondering how she's doing, and how her pets are do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not so new member (in Pets) by irish kid
Welcome back, Lady's mom. I've missed you. Glad you came back. Like someone else posted, it's not th......

Discussion Topic  To Sandra S (in Pets) by irish kid
How is Priss doing? I haven't been here lately and I was wondering how you are doing, also how Priss......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by irish kid
Idaho: I'm glad Beets is still with you. Sometimes people can be so insensitive, as if a furry frie......

You said something about you saved something "from Haystack's time". What did you mean? I hope nothi......

So sorry about Beets. You have my support and prayers. I know how hard it is to let a furbaby go, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Gray & White--Need Prayers (in Pets) by irish kid
Charcoal, I'm so sorry about Little Gray and White. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poor Mocha (in Pets) by irish kid
Sorry to hear about Mocha being sick, but I'm so glad he's feeling better. My little fur-girl had s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat and dog food recall (in Pets) by irish kid
Thank you for posting the pet recall information. I have 4 cats, don't give them Iams or the other o......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye for Sammy (in Pets) by irish kid
CM--I just read the last post. I'm so sorry. It's always very hard to give up a beloved pet. They be......

Discussion Topic  RE: "End of the Long Goodbye" (in Pets) by irish kid
I'm so sorry about Beets, IR. I know you're hurting-- Losing 2 beloved friends so close together. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saying goodbye to Tigger (in Pets) by irish kid
I'm sorry I didn't see this before. This is the first chance I've had to get on the board. IR I'm so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tortilla *sad* (in Pets) by irish kid
I'm so sorry about Tortilla. Speaking from experience, I know how you feel, and I know you'll always......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun ~ How old are your 4-legged family members? (in Pets) by irish kid
Grey will be 6 next month (I count his birthday from the time he adopted me). Dulcey and Cissey will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freckles Journey (in Pets) by irish kid
I am so sorry to hear about Freckles. I know you'll always miss him. My thoughts and pra*ers are wit......

» Refine Search
» New Search