Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (657 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Living room updates need rug and accent chair help. (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
That adeline rug is one I've really thought was beautiful for years - and on sale! It adds a lot mor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Living room updates need rug and accent chair help. (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
I'm going to go search - here's a picture before construction - sorry. Yes and no. Piano stays, an......

Stayed up too late and tried to put in too much info. Sorry - yep, questions are: What rug color w......

Finally, another look at room (fuzzier, sorry) with new umber sky floor on mantle. Near the wood ton......

Sofa is primarily the putty gray chenille. Back pillows have one side gray, one side polished slub c......

Discussion Topic  Living room updates need rug and accent chair help. (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Living room long view from dining area adjacent. Walls oldschool frazee alpaca taupe. Ceiling not ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Bath: help me design to sell- HELP! (Apr 22 update) (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
I think you've got a plan, but there are two elements I want to suggest that I think will get you a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My kitchen re-do...NEW COUNTERS ARE IN (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
B - what amazing work! Your woodwork is so classic and beautiful, the polyshades was brilliant and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating blogs (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
They are silly, but they made me come and read this and sure enough, just changed computers and need......

Discussion Topic  RE: JCP home decor UPDATED (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Fellow board folks are the ones who showed me that JCP has a lot of drapery at very good prices. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: bedding for mission style furniture (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
HH, Mission style came from the arts and crafts movement, and some of those prints have been utilize......

Discussion Topic  RE: KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!! :D (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Wonderful - beautiful backsplash jewelry for those gorgeous cabinets and NEW top! Kudos!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Long, rectangular bedroom - help! (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Spookygirl, have you considered floating the bed the long way in the room, and building a dressing r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/8/13 (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Kitchen coming back together. Will post on other forum for living room input but pretty thrilled to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: APRIL Spring looking ahead (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Nice to read these and try to catch up with my old friends. Spring here was literal as my subfloor ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is weathered wood a passing trend? (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
It seems like there is a sine wave that rolls up and down. People discover what was charming about s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gray Walls With Puppy (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
Charles D - I adore your passions for classic beauty in furnishings, decor and now, dogs....

Discussion Topic  RE: 8 Worst Decorating Ideas of All Time (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
LOL - I still recommend to young people starting out with bad hand me downs that paint or even a bri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Designed to Rent? (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
It is always nice to have some big decisions made so you can move on the rest. Congratulations to yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help rearranging furniture (in General Decorating) by LibraDesignEye
I like the sofa in front of the beadboard, it makes it feel deliberate instead of a room that is hal......

» Refine Search
» New Search