Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 184
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3675 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
This started out as a Mystery quilt from another site. It said it was FQ friendly and my first thou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
And now, two doll quilts made from the Merry Mayhem's leftovers....

Now here's my Merry Mayhem mystery quilt....

It must seem like I haven't been sewing, but I have one quilt on the frame, not quite done, and a ki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what my daughter Rita bought me (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I would say Rita knows what mommy likes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I have already "disposed" of some of my stash. Still need to do a quilter's will like Nancy for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I think that was one i was considering at one time....

Discussion Topic  RE: pictures finished barrister's block (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Its a wonderful, wonderful quilt! I love patterns with points going in different directions, but al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Hope you had a wonderful day Mildred! You don't look a day over 70!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Headie, it is so original and creative an so you! I really like the space and how much flat space y......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I'm on step five - so slow I don't know how you did it so quickly Jen! I used the colors suggested,......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Jen, that's great! I'm still in the middle of Step #2. Quite a slacker huh?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
That's another show I would love to see, but don't know . . . ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Just finished with part 2. Yay! Downer is that I used the wrong fabric for it. Well, my quilt wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Elaine, they are all on the home page upper left. ......

says 10 am Eastern time....

QuilterJen, I really like your choices! I don't think outside the box very well and that's how I ch......

Discussion Topic  Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Anyone else here doing the Merry Mayhem mystery #137 - We Salute You? Sonja Noskowiak hooked me into......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Very pretty Patty! Like the pops of color between blocks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Malou! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Yes, happy birthday Malou! Did you know all the fireworks last night were for your birthday? Have ......

» Refine Search
» New Search