Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 184
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3662 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: finished ror by row (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Love so many of the rows, don't know which one is my favorite! Your border is perfect on it!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric prices (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Abou 5 years ago, I looked at my stash and realized it was going to out live me. I've given away a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
You did an awesome job Lynn. Its a beautiful quilt!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Yep, sent a 10 lb Macy's box to her....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I won't sign up for a specific state since the ones I have a connection to are taken. As a quilt is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilters Circle fold and sew demo (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
that is so cool!...

Discussion Topic  Marshall Dry Goods Fabric - DO NOT BUY (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Was it someone here who posted holes they found in an order of fabric? or on Facebook? and apparent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Happy Birthday Lindsay! Have a great day with Mom and family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I told ya'll Cincinnati airport was expensive! We don't have a Southwest here either. I will check......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Chris, can you put me on the "Wait List?" Flights from Cincinnati airport are the 3rd highest in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Wish I could of been there! Looks like you are have a ton of fun!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Hope you had a wonderful day Mildred! You don't look a day over 70!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
I'm on step five - so slow I don't know how you did it so quickly Jen! I used the colors suggested,......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Jen, that's great! I'm still in the middle of Step #2. Quite a slacker huh?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Just finished with part 2. Yay! Downer is that I used the wrong fabric for it. Well, my quilt wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Elaine, they are all on the home page upper left. ......

says 10 am Eastern time....

QuilterJen, I really like your choices! I don't think outside the box very well and that's how I ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Very pretty Patty! Like the pops of color between blocks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Meet Hannah (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Lucky you! Congratulations!...

» Refine Search
» New Search