Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (299 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: why I "low ball" (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
First is this a serious buyer and are they low balling? What price range of home are you looking at......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Underwriting Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
The answer is yes. The underwriter can reject the loan as written and offer suggestions to make the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing a house for sale. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
There are as many different answers to that as there are people. I once had a listing the owner re......

Discussion Topic  RE: a low ball offer? (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
Personally I have never recommended bonuses to agents and there are times when the seller's have los......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Surfnow you have given a very clear explanation. One other thing is if six homes have gone pending ......

My suggestion is sit down with your agent and have a clear discussion as to what is going on in your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Baby on the way (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
I suggest putting up the doors (which can be done for far less than $1500) and forget the hardwoods.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should seller give buyer access to home before closing to get repair estimates? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
It is not common in our area, but sometimes done. Is this the only time you have asked to go back i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finder's/Referral Fee/Gratuity (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
I am not a Realtor, but I do retain a license. In my past life as a Realtor, I thanked people and p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finder's/Referral Fee/Gratuity (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
I ran a quick google and I am posting this link not to support the atty but to give a non-realtor re......

Depending on your state it may be illegal to pay a referral fee to an unlicensed party and guessing ......

Poll  RE: Buying a short sale is becoming a nightmare (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Didn't you do a final walk through? You don't normally see that type of damage in a short sale becau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
It all depends on the what the Broker chooses to do and if you choose to file a complaint with the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
First it sounds as if there was an inspection contingency in the contract...your agent should have w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Project / Contractor NDA? (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
You are correct to be cautious about what pictures you post. Already based on what you have stated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Project / Contractor NDA? (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
Missed the "central" heat and read no heat. There are indeed many perfectly safe ways to heat witho......

Some repairs will require permits depending on the city/township/village in MI. Some will not, if a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Glad to hear! Now you can work it out one way or the other without the rush of emotion. Things hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Property wouldn't be considered tainted. If you had the a/c unit fixed and it works then it works. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
The agent absolutely should have been looking out for your best interest. I also agree with metwo......

» Refine Search
» New Search