Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (287 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  RE: Buying a short sale is becoming a nightmare (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Didn't you do a final walk through? You don't normally see that type of damage in a short sale becau......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying or selling your home (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
I would have hoped an ethical agent would read the rules prior to posting on a message board. Agents......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
It all depends on the what the Broker chooses to do and if you choose to file a complaint with the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
First it sounds as if there was an inspection contingency in the contract...your agent should have w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broker conflict? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
In your sons case it could be that both agents are in the wrong. This is a link that discusses CA re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broker conflict? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Did the listing agent tell this to your son or to your son's agent? Your son and his agent need to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Project / Contractor NDA? (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
You are correct to be cautious about what pictures you post. Already based on what you have stated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Project / Contractor NDA? (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
Missed the "central" heat and read no heat. There are indeed many perfectly safe ways to heat witho......

Some repairs will require permits depending on the city/township/village in MI. Some will not, if a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Glad to hear! Now you can work it out one way or the other without the rush of emotion. Things hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Property wouldn't be considered tainted. If you had the a/c unit fixed and it works then it works. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
The agent absolutely should have been looking out for your best interest. I also agree with metwo......

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
The other realtor said you don't get credit for the propane but ...what did your contract say? I kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make home stand out? (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
With 2 agents that far apart I would have recommended getting a 3rd opinion. The more information y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

In our area 3b1b homes have been selling like hotcakes...they cost less than 3b1.5b or 3b2b. Witho......

If you really want to sell you need to sit down and have a serious business discussion with your age......

Discussion Topic  RE: Steam shower with jetted tub or shower tub (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
I would keep the current tub and do the steam shower.... unless you really want the jetted tub. Don......

Discussion Topic  RE: My daughter is searching for her first home (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
As long as the shut down lasts the USDA loans are a no go....

Discussion Topic  RE: My daughter is searching for her first home (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark

Discussion Topic  RE: We are under contact, but there is an Open House Scheduled? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
The open house may have already been scheduled and advertised. Open houses are a means for agents t......

» Refine Search
» New Search