Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (299 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: why I "low ball" (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
First is this a serious buyer and are they low balling? What price range of home are you looking at......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing a house for sale. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
There are as many different answers to that as there are people. I once had a listing the owner re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: a low ball offer? (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
Personally I have never recommended bonuses to agents and there are times when the seller's have los......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Surfnow you have given a very clear explanation. One other thing is if six homes have gone pending ......

My suggestion is sit down with your agent and have a clear discussion as to what is going on in your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Baby on the way (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
I suggest putting up the doors (which can be done for far less than $1500) and forget the hardwoods.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should seller give buyer access to home before closing to get repair estimates? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
It is not common in our area, but sometimes done. Is this the only time you have asked to go back i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Glad to hear! Now you can work it out one way or the other without the rush of emotion. Things hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Property wouldn't be considered tainted. If you had the a/c unit fixed and it works then it works. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
The agent absolutely should have been looking out for your best interest. I also agree with metwo......

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
The other realtor said you don't get credit for the propane but ...what did your contract say? I kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Hmmm I would be very hesitant to use someone who can't comprehend simple board rules to review a doc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
You can have an attorney read it over but that is pretty standard language and BearCat49 explained i......

Discussion Topic  RE: a thought provoking question (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
REL is right VA loans are very much like any other loan these days. In certain markets you are cutt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help sell my home (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
Have a serious discussion with your agent tell him you aren't happy. What internet advertising is h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who pays when real estate agencies solicite sellers? (in Real Estate) by Lakelark
Is the property residential/commercial/vacant land with a specific zoning? In our area about 80% of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark
When the buyer came back with the offer I would have removed the financing contingency based on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Protocol about requesting house viewers to remove shoes??? (in Get It Sold) by Lakelark

Discussion Topic  RE: Underwriting Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
The answer is yes. The underwriter can reject the loan as written and offer suggestions to make the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Realtor useful? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Lakelark
Is "your" agent a buyers agent? I know that buyers sometimes think they have an agent when that is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search