Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  The Winners are now here!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Peggy and Family, congratulations!! OMG!! I am truly happy for you guys. I cannot imagine the sur......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended

Discussion Topic  The Winners are now here!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Peggy and Family, congratulations!! OMG!! I am truly happy for you guys. I cannot imagine the sur......

Discussion Topic  Hey Guys and Gals!!!! any News YET!!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
That is so amazing!! I haven't seen any clues or posting of the new winner of this beautiful Smart ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Guys and Gals!!!! any News YET!!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
That is exciting. I guess the winners are already ambushed, and all cameras are rolling. Well SAD......

Discussion Topic  Hey Guys and Gals!!!! any News YET!!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
That is so amazing!! I haven't seen any clues or posting of the new winner of this beautiful Smart ......

Discussion Topic  Knock, knock. . .here they come!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
You are soooooo lucky if you won this beautiful home and car. This is truly one of the most pretties......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knock, knock. . .here they come!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Still strong over here. Someone is going to be very lucky now!!!!! Still keeping my fingers crossed......

Discussion Topic  Knock, knock. . .here they come!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
You are soooooo lucky if you won this beautiful home and car. This is truly one of the most pretties......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Winner is. . . . (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
No knocks on my door today, I guess we still have tomorrow to look forward to. Good night and dream......

Discussion Topic  The Winner is. . . . (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Aaaahhh!! I am so anxious. This Giveaway is just too much. . . I think HGTV will be knocking on ......

Discussion Topic  Dissapointment is settling in. . . SAD FACE!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
I see no one is posting any more comments and it looks like the train left the station. We are gett......

Discussion Topic  AAAaaahhhh!!! Anticipation.. . . . (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Another day and the anticipation is huge. Who will be the next winner. I look outside all the tim......

Discussion Topic  Picking the winner! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
I am totally anxious. Picking the winner!! Wow, who would it be this time. When would they make ......

Discussion Topic  A very Smart Home indeed!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
I can't believe how beautiful this house is! If you do the tour, it is amazing all the features it ......

Discussion Topic  Jacksonville Beach Anyone!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Has anyone been at the Jacksonville Beaches and can recommend any areas of great sun and fun! I am r......

Discussion Topic  AAAaahhhh!!! I am excited. . .looking out the front door. (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Well. This is it!! Now we wait. Oh my gosh! It is so nice to dream the big dream for such beauti......

Discussion Topic  2 days and counting!!!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
I am ready. Got my shades and the suntan lotion. Jacksonville is beautiful and it is just getting ......

Discussion Topic  Only a few days left!!! AAaahhh. . . . . (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Only a few days left. Lots of hope and dreams. I have always dream of that knock on the door and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: carpenter please (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
Hi Caroline88543, my advice is, do not go with small companies. Visit your local Home Depot or Low......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soon (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by Tinker Bell
The Gators are not too far away in Gainesville and that town it has one of the most awesome colleges......

» Refine Search
» New Search