Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 80
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1598 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
CBQ!!!! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I am enjoying this topic - I have thought of using wool, but have not yet. hmmmmmm. If it is warm,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
uh!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I will tell you what you gain from this event - the knowledge that YOU are fine, you are a quilter c......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
No StarrySky - I knew the show you ment!! I just figured the 'Rainway' ment the clothes had to do w......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
i have never watched this show..... hmmmmm...

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
What a great way to get to know the people you talk to on this board - go out and meet them 'for rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Handie Ann, could you share the pattern?? I really like this quilt with the heart border - what fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE BOM~ Sew Sweet Simplicity Sew Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
K - I joined...... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I agree with Rainbow, this is a party, a retirement one and I do not think you need to bring anythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I am lovin' that I am not the only one who wants to make this site a fun and greater place to be!!! ......

Discussion Topic  Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I do. And I miss it. You would find your topic on the 2nd page or way down the first and it was fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think these quilters are saying? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
they are talking about what was worn at last nights get together by a certain someone!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
OH!! I just realized why I got snow and maybe more tonight - It is because CBQ got her block done o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know the name of this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Nicki, there is nothing scary about this pattern - it is squares, flying geese and rectangles. Just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star QuiltCo latest new video (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
That fabric does not have to be wasted! Sew the triangles together and use the new squares for 'som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star QuiltCo latest new video (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have a few packages of nickles I have picked up and have made myself a 'kit' with background fabri......

Well, isn't that a cute idea!! I was also thinking "what would it look like with the snowballs on i......

Discussion Topic  RE: lets do the quiltmaker shuffle (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
That was fun!! My eye got caught on the quilt hanging in the background on the left hand side. Cou......

» Refine Search
» New Search