Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 80
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1599 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
very nice!!! Now I almost want to make this!!!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Jelly roll quilt ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Well, with these jelly rolls, I made a different pattern, did the cutting, watched how they looked w......

Discussion Topic  RE: red and white quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
That is a fun quilt!! Red and White?!?! I looked in the background and that would have been an awf......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Question: Can I use straight and bias in the same binding? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Jacky, years ago bias binding was the only binding there was!!! Or so we thought!? And it was used ......

Discussion Topic  Binding Question: Can I use straight and bias in the same binding? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I made a bias binding for a quilt because I wanted more color showing than straight binding would ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I will watch for more info on this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew these blocks together.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
yup, saw this post last night, and do like the first blk, but thought about it and was not sure what......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
PattyJ and Miss Lensews2 - don't be afraid of doing a mystery, and here is why. I do not like bask......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilter's perspective on video (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I like that she just lets the quilt tell her what to do with it. She is not stressed over the 'what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saga of a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This is a good story!! It shows your commitment (not that you should be committed!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
So far, so good!! I have not made anything like this - making the pieces fit - and it is looking fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt as you go (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have know about this for years - even bought a pattern - and have never tried it....... What does......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I like this!!! Pretty! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
WOW!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Bozie - do not EVER refer to yourself as a ninny!!!! When you don't know, or have concerns, you ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This is so nice to see - everyone out there helping a person find what they are looking for. I am s......

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I guess I don't worry about it...... I find the colors that I want to use, and just throw them into ......

» Refine Search
» New Search