Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1536 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: You MUST go look at this quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Hey Susan!!! Then you can make one too!!! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Im so excited (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
'Bout Time You got Back!!! We've been waiting..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Log Cabin with Birds - Finished! Just have to share. (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Thank-You Seeing Stars!! I was trying to figure out an easy way to have my quilt set up for picture......

Discussion Topic  RE: Log Cabin with Birds - Finished! Just have to share. (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Okay, I'll bite: How do you make a PVC quilt stand?? It's perfect!!!! And the quilt, well, it's lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm welcome (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This board, years ago was so busy I could barely keep up! It seems a bit slower now, but the things......

Discussion Topic  Using Minky as backing for quilt - Batting: yes or no - thoughts please (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have bought a minky type fabric for the back of quit - I am not having fun with it - I need to pie......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I found an example of what I mean on Cheryl`s site, one of the writers of the book I love!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Yes, that is what I mean. She does either straight, with the walking foot guide to make them strai......

Auntie Reba - looking at your quilt, why not quilt it with straight up and down lines? (look at me ......

Just tell the company "I'll be right back" like you are going to the bathroom and .... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone use Guidelines 4 Quilting ruler? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have never seen that before. All I saw was more money spent on rulers and I really have no intere......

Discussion Topic  RE: Twelve Days of Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
UH OH!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Parties - 2013-14 - LOOKS LIKE A GO! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I think PJ parties are a hit!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Words that strike fear in your heart... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This was alot of fun to read!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fatcat November Fish is up: (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I like her electric fins!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sorting batiks (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: sorting batiks (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Out of sight, out of mind. I would just put them in their colour category. The batiks can be toget......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy Spiral Table Runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Ran out of fabric - don't know what to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I think this will end up looking really neat with the variety of yellow flannel pieces!! And that is......

Discussion Topic  RE: which way is best to press seams (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Pressing open takes longer, but the end results - a flat bk with virtually no bumps - is really nic......

» Refine Search
» New Search