Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1536 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: You MUST go look at this quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Hey Susan!!! Then you can make one too!!! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy Spiral Table Runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
okay - count me in.............

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you let your cats in your sewing room? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Both my dogs - and the cat - know the sewing room is off limits! And when they do - or did in the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Im so excited (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
'Bout Time You got Back!!! We've been waiting..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's up? No new fish! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Thank-you for the link!! I now have the purple fish swimming in it's page protector waiting to be p......

Discussion Topic  RE: serger thread (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Yeah, ......

Now that I am re-reading this post, I do not think my cone is serger thread -it is a Ne50 with a 60......

Royalboomer, what does it not like?? I know that I have read that some machines do not like the car......

I use thread on cones for everything - but the other day, just to see if I noticed a difference, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm welcome (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This board, years ago was so busy I could barely keep up! It seems a bit slower now, but the things......

Discussion Topic  RE: ot - prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
This is great news!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ot - prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I am on it!! And sending some for you and the family to! You are in our thoughts and we care. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Minky as backing for quilt - Batting: yes or no - thoughts please (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Both my quilts are now at the quilters - and they will be done with batting! Now to see them done a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Minky as backing for quilt - Batting: yes or no - thoughts please (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Thank- you for your responses..... I am thinking I do want to add batting so.... ......

Discussion Topic  Using Minky as backing for quilt - Batting: yes or no - thoughts please (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have bought a minky type fabric for the back of quit - I am not having fun with it - I need to pie......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I found an example of what I mean on Cheryl`s site, one of the writers of the book I love!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Yes, that is what I mean. She does either straight, with the walking foot guide to make them strai......

Auntie Reba - looking at your quilt, why not quilt it with straight up and down lines? (look at me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: taken for granted (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.

» Refine Search
» New Search