Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 82
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1639 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do the UFO challenge next year? Hoping to move to the new site! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I do not do Facebook, but I have joined Quiltaholic's new site, with my board name here so it is st......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do the UFO challenge next year? Hoping to move to the new site! (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Would that mean they would only need 5 UFO's then??? 4 small, 1 big? ......

I have so many things in various stages of doneness that it is insane!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye HGTV friends (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Sandy O - don't say good bye!! Come over to Quiltaholic's Circle of Friends forum and join it and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I have joined this site now. The link is close to the top of the start of this post so lets make it......

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: rattled by closing of Board (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I am just so happy that we have people - Quiltaholic - doing things to keep us together!! All is no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Before the Plug is Pulled - How Many Years/Months/Posts for You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I found this when I was watching Simply Quilts - and even though I am not always on here, I love to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Become a fan of HGTV on Facebook & Twitter! (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by L.L.
Please don't let our HGTV boards disappear!!! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did our FB group go? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Well, I just read this site - HGTV - is being deleated and we all need to go to Facebook to continue......

Discussion Topic  RE: Naming your machines (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
The machine I like to stay at home, the 'big one' the one you don't want to move, is named "home mac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial with Lynn Hagmeir (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Yes, they make a rotary pinking blade - at least they did since I have one - and pinking is not supp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you think this could be made like a 10 min TR? (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
That is so cute!!!!! Love it!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to sew borders (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I do sides first - but here is the kicker!! I like my borders to be cut length wise, up the selvage......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥ Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
No, ImaQuilter, I didn't - but I could have!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥ Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
I am all caught up!!! Watch that 'E' instuctions though - that confused me for a sec, if you are ju......

I have just started this project.... A,B,C are now done!!! Thought about 'D', but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
Hubby told me he would take me to buy my fabrics for this project!! I do not have yellows or any pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: finished baby girl crib quilt - pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
VERY NICE!!!!! Good for you with the machine quilting - and it looks so nicely done, you have got t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by L.L.
No, I have not cut wrong, but a friend who was helping me one day - did!! She did not realize my ru......

» Refine Search
» New Search