Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1908 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by aychihuahua
Before the internet, New Yorkers would say, "standing on line" at the bank or at the movies. In Br......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Froo's loo is too, too Divine. What a wonderful reno. Now you can relax and soak in that beautiful......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I live about 1750 miles from my birthplace of Brooklyn, NY and my hometown on Long Island. I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
IMO, your best bet is to wait a good six months after moving in before you start making any major de......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Good advice from Gracie, but in your shoes, I would hire an estate sale company. The estate sale c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Color…Looking for Unusual Shade (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Take a look at these: SW 6599 Begonia SW 6606 Coral Reef SW 6613 Lei Flower SW 6620 Rejuvenate...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this wall! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this wall! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I like Froo Froo's idea about enlarging one (or even two) special photo(s) for your "love corner." M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by aychihuahua
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by aychihuahua
Ellemint, if I were you, I'd encourage your Dad to buy the unit, and you could rent it from him so y......

I have never had an interview to live in a condo, only a co-op, which is a very different type of ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
At Horchow: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Cayo, I love your bedroom and the spectacular views. And, the choice of fabric pattern. IMO, the ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
You know you're guilty of this. Come on, 'fess up....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
So sorry to hear about Donnie's mother. I don't recall reading any of her posts, but that twinkle in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet rugs (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I'm lucky that 1) my DH has his own bathroom; 2) he is a fastidious person with true aim, and 3) he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good carpet brand (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
This is what we installed one year ago in our master bedroom: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please, help me decorate my living room!! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Before accessorizing, I suggest you work on how to create the best furniture arrangement for your sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: emergency ration suggestions needed! (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
I don't get surprise drop-in's, but if I did, I'd just make a quick trip for take-out at KFC or my l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by aychihuahua
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

» Refine Search
» New Search