Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 94
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1861 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I use SW paint because that is what my painting contractor swears by. And, I can see why: great cove......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping question (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
You tip for the service. In this case, since you said it was "fine," a 20 percent to the server woul......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I don't know about this: every time I open up a new issue of House Beautiful or Veranda and especial......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peas/Beans - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
I was weaned on beans; primarily red kidney beans, but we also ate pigeon peas, black beans, garbanz......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Good grief! If I had to put up with what y'all have gone through, those so-called guests would have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Decorating Help! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
See if you can find a patterned shower curtain that incorporates the tile wall and floor colors. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
I have always enjoyed eating alone in restaurants or at joints with counter service. This was a com......

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
What Strings said....

Discussion Topic  RE: programming on HGTV (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I didn't watch the show, but here is an interview with the homeowners. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I swear by Delta pull-out spray kitchen faucets In my experience, separate sprays aren't powerful en......

Discussion Topic  RE: question about pre-approval letter (in Buying & Selling Homes) by aychihuahua
Charming, I am so glad you mentioned the possible pitfalls of using retirement money for an all-cash......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: question about pre-approval letter (in Buying & Selling Homes) by aychihuahua
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Charles, I still have that Veranda issue and I agree that the Houston home was one of my favorites, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Mamaspoon, thanks! The more I read the posts in this thread, the more encouraged I am that an estate......

More good advice, Skyler. Thanks. For anyone who can help: what is the average commission fee char......

Skyler, thank you so much for sharing your estate sale experience and the sensible tips. I am so gla......

Skyler, hope things went well at your Estate sale. DH and I are thinking of relocating back east ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
We had Baby Yellow Yukons as a side dish last night; sliced and roasted in the oven with olive oil, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
The Greater Dallas RE market is going crazy; I have friends there looking on their own for a small c......

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
In my area of Central Texas, just north of Austin, I have yet to see a home with a pale pastel inter......

» Refine Search
» New Search