Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 90
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1791 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Believe it or not, no one -- to my recollection -- has ever asked to "borrow" a small amount of mone......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
We live in Central Texas: it's still pretty warm out. When I make chowders, soups or stews, I just t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpiece (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Very lovely, Martha. That's my type of centerpiece: elegant and understated....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Magazine (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Is this it, Grapefruit? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
The ratio of water to rice is 2:1, no more; no less. So that's the first problem. Secondly, you wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me organize my apartment? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Some more ideas: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lack of decorating magazines (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
There's no lack of decorating magazines in this house! I have subscriptions to Architectural Digest,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matchstick blinds question (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Here's why butter has gotten so expensive: most of our butter is shipped overseas because demand is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by aychihuahua
I live in the greater Austin real estate market. The good news: Austin is probably the hottest RE ma......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: I just spent $40 (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
COOL! I'll take the hardware if you don't want it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How 2 fix cracked floor tiles? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
No, I would not recommend filling it in, as it is unlikely you can find a substance to match the til......

Discussion Topic  RE: small items (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
For maximum impact, arrange like items together to create the feel of a collection. Edit, edit, ed......

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Emily, do you like oilcloth? A yard could probably cover 2 - 3 seat covers is my guess. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Emily, it was very helpful to see the photo of your dining room. So elegant! I love the idea of ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
All very good advice, especially about light and type of finish, which of course, affects how light ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I always use a top sheet. That's the way I grew up, and it was handy to have a top sheet as a light ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some soup recipes.... (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Oh, wow! I was wondering what to do with this nice head of cauliflower in my fridge: tomorrow, curri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I'm strictly a shower gal. Funny story: many, many years ago when I was young, my elderly grandmot......

» Refine Search
» New Search