Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1893 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
We had Baby Yellow Yukons as a side dish last night; sliced and roasted in the oven with olive oil, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Skyler, hope things went well at your Estate sale. DH and I are thinking of relocating back east ne......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
The Greater Dallas RE market is going crazy; I have friends there looking on their own for a small c......

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
In my area of Central Texas, just north of Austin, I have yet to see a home with a pale pastel inter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I don't recall ever seeing a carpeted kitchen, in the 70s or at any other time. Could that have been......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Magazines provide me with virtually all my ideas or inspiration for decorating. Most decorating TV s......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Finger bowls!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Love cucumbers! Especially the Kirby kind used to make pickles. My Dad grew them, and they were so s......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Open Concept" & Granite Countertops- Tacky? (in Tacky or Trendy) by aychihuahua
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Tacky or Trendy

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
What a mess. If you want absolute freedom to decorate the way you want, you may have to live somew......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Jan Showers is da b.omb!!! Love her....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I'm a native NYer; lived in NYC for more than 30 years and can tell you that there is no such thing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Decorating (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Not your everyday loft: this is the entry of a duplex apartment residence in a former industrial bui......

The Prince of Chintz and native NYer Mario Buatta shows more restraint than usual in this contempora......

NYC living room by NY-based designer Vicente Wolf, another fave of mine....

Discussion Topic  NYC Decorating (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Inspired by a previous thread and LOS's mention of NYC-city decorator Sheila Bridges, I thought I'd ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Furniture matching (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
Sounds like a winning combo to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
Your yard is so lovely, Emily, especially the pergola. If I were in your shoes, I'd opt for a Geo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by aychihuahua
I love eggplant. Grew up on it, and I prepare it many ways. All are spectacular tasting and very ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by aychihuahua
I found out the hard way that engineered wood, laminate and the real thing do not mix well with wat......

» Refine Search
» New Search