Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
Awesome! That is a whole lot of flying geese!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
Are there peeks of other fabrics, other than the fabric of the week?...

Yoyo's are cool. My buds and I saw demos of them being done with yoyo makers on our quilt shop hop. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt........Top almost done..photo's (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
Lovely! You are doing a great job. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
I was wondering how things were going. I think making an "orphan type" quilt is very brave! How is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Probably Lost My Job (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
More quilting time.....when I was underemployed, I did a quilt I would never have had time to make. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
I have looked at mine, preliminarily sketched out my quilt and am going quilt shop hopping with my m......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
What, no peeks yet? ......

Jean, could you please explain what the categories are for the bonus squares? My newbies are asking ......

Does anyone have their squares yet?...

Note to self: don't start quilts with ten thousand pieces. Looks fabulous though!...

We do prototypes too......this challenge is inspiring! It makes me push myself a little harder. ......

Excellent. Jean and Nancy, are you almost done with last year's quilt? Or done and taunting us? We......

And you have six months to do exactly what you are going to do nancyc20! I am glad someone (not me)......

Maybe that will help some of us (me) to decide on a design. Every day I have a new thought......

Yours were, Grtdayn, you get four secret bonuses!...

Mine is on its way....mailed it yesterday morning as soon as the post office was open. Priority mail......

I was going through my stash yesterday, trying to pick fabric. I found one....oh, I might need that ......

Yes, time to hit the stash, wash, dry, iron and cut.....I even have a new (er) cutting board and rul......

Discussion Topic  Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by stillsuzzz
This is the first year I have done the quilt shop hop. My quilty buds, partners in crime, enablers........

» Refine Search
» New Search