Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (743 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Split peas, green or yellow?? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I don't find any difference, but I go with green since that's what I'm used to....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
CA, steel cut oats are so different from rolled oates that you may as well consider them a different......

Thanks, Linder. If I'm ever in a hurry, I'll try that....

kyis, I admit it--I am a snob when it comes to these things. I won't use quick or instant grits, in......

weakest, it has to be either your pot or the flame on your stove. I'm with CA--I'd buy a rice cooke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Decorations - UPDATE Lucy Added (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
How sweet she is! Since I don't have any grandchildren, this is one of my Halloween decorations for ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Decorations - UPDATE Lucy Added (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Hey, there Little Red Ridinghood, you sure are lookin' good!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Back in the day, my grandparents ate breakfast at about 4:30 am. I suppose it was a hold over from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my bedroom going to look like a brothel????? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
If that's the look you are going for, shouldn't the mirror be on the ceiling?......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting paneling(sp) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by sms29s66
Thanks, Charles. Mine is definitely knotty pine, but not butterfly....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: painting paneling(sp) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by sms29s66
I have never heard of butterfly paneling either, but googling it makes me think that's what I have. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Yikes, I finally remembered to check the price of butter--store brand was $4.57 and LofL was $4.69. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
waverider, like I suggested before, it sounds to me as though no one KNEW what MW's finances were/ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
waverider, the way I read the original post re: Merry Widow is that the poster, on her own, without ......

waverider, I spent 37 years working for "The Welfare Office". Welfare reform was passed during the ......

What was it about the trip to Hawaii that bothered you? That she went without her children? (I adm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting my farmhouse dining room (in Colors) by sms29s66
Good luck, donnajean. Yellow is practically impossible to choose. I've "bored" everyone on these b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: SATURDAY UPDATE...ONE MORE lamp ...PIC's (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Shorter, yes, but I think it should still overlap the picture a little....

Discussion Topic  RE: SATURDAY UPDATE...ONE MORE lamp ...PIC's (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
There isn't enough room on that wall for a sconce AND a piece of art. But I have to admit that I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: "The High Low Project" cabinet project (in Trash to Treasure) by sms29s66
LoS, I imagine the antique was the High End version of the Low End cabinet they actually used. I gu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

» Refine Search
» New Search