Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (795 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "I be done seen 'bout everything" until TODAY!?! (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I learned not to turn my nose up too quickly when my FIL cooked. Not only was turtle sauce piquante......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
Holly, bravo to Ralph for laughing at him and to your DD for telling him he's nuts. Was this guy a ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
While I can't imagine not offering to help (but NOT with yardwork), I can't help but think it is mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future time (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
Somewhat along these lines...A few years ago I was talking about replacing the roof on my house and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hopeless.. (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
We will certainly try! Welcome to the boards. Whereabouts in Alberta do you live? I lived in Sher......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Linderhof, we lived several places in KC--Coronado Hills in KCK and then in Muncie, but the longest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I was born in the same small city where I now live, but I grew up in the Midwest, mostly Kansas City......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
Florida, the reason you've never said creek is because we call them bayous. And we eat poboys. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Small Living Room and Kitchen (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Welcome to the boards. You are bound to get lots of advice in this forum. Could you post pictures ......

Discussion Topic  RE: color of chairs in kitchen (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I'd be tempted to do more than one color...

Discussion Topic  RE: making lemonade (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I'm glad the wronged spouses were able to carry on with their lives successfully. And, no, I would ......

LoS, pardon me, but I'd have to say that the victims are the spouses who were left behind, not the w......

LoS, that sounds to me like an example of sheer idiocy UNLESS she was thinking of divorcing her husb......

Bella, I know what you mean. I always try to plan for the worst possible contingency--then when it ......

LoS, if you mistook my post to be a reference to you, it wasn't. Actually, I was agreeing with part......

It has been my experience that those who say they are making lemonade are really complaining about h......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've searched and searched...HELP! (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Do you have a little hole-in-the-wall specialty hardware store anywhere near you? When I needed pul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this wall! (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I remember Kenneth Brown saying to arrange pictures in a backwards lower case e....

Discussion Topic  RE: emergency ration suggestions needed! (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
While I enjoy eating out, I have to say that the most fun I have when my daughter and her boyfriend ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condensation on crockpot lid (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
What is the problem with condensation on the CP lid? We don't worry about it with pots on the stove......

» Refine Search
» New Search