Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (751 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
beedee, gee thanks. Another carb/cholesterol disaster I won't be able to resist. That sounds delic......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Once when I didn't have enough chops or enough chicken to serve, I decided to cook them together. I......

When I am in the mood for a cholesterol nightmare meal, I like to parboil peeled, cubed potatoes, pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I used to have a steamer with a tray on top of the main part. One of the recipes that we liked call......

Discussion Topic  RE: messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Clearly, the kitchen elves were at work. You need an elf-orcism at once!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
If you have accessibility issues, keep in mind that the deeper and wider the tub, the more difficult......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What goes with Providence Olive (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I was thinking a pale aqua even before seeing the pic!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I don't see why changing out kitchen curtains is such a chore. Since it's fall now, why don't you l......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Won't have to do this again!" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
Charming, don't get me wrong--I'm going with the 30-year roof--even if it is too good for me! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: "Won't have to do this again!" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
Ouch, index! You hit a nerve when you mentioned roof replacement! I need to replace mine eventuall......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: I Should Send This to Ms Manners (in Holidays) by sms29s66
You are, of course, the best judge of what you must do, but think about this: How conducive to wors......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: I Should Send This to Ms Manners (in Holidays) by sms29s66
You need to find a new church. This one is not meeting your needs in any way. The Sunday School te......

Leafly, are you sure you can't confide in some other woman in the class? It is not likely that a pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetarian help (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I only know one vegetarian really well. He came to this country from India. What amuses me about h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetarian help (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
This one is tried and true:...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
LoS, ain't that the truth!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Please be sure that your chairs are bulky enough to go with your table. My mother paid a lot of mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Gee, cocok, I imagine that most of us would agree with that assessment. Funny how that works....

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
You're right, Meischa. No reason to feel sorry for the wealthy. They are doing a bang up job feeli......

The trouble with a flat tax is that it is disproportionately harsh to those on the lower end. $1500......

» Refine Search
» New Search