Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (783 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
zone, I find it interesting (and telling) that the husbands did not find their wives' careers import......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
The reason I introduced suppers at the boss's house was to suggest that we should be as polite to ou......

Thanks, Lurah. Apparently there are lots of people who don't realize that the really big business d......

As you say--hopefully. But remember the Robert Burns poem about the "gift to see ourselves as OTHER......

LoS, I don't think many hostesses would go to the trouble of inviting people to eat and then set out......

I just wonder what those of you who don't eat what you don't like would do if you were a guest at yo......

LoS, what's the use of trying to be a good cook if you don't have an appreciative audience?...

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I had to stop in the grocery store parking lot to admire a turquoise and white sixties convertible (......

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Charming, while working for Social Services I made home visits by myself to the worst neighborhoods ......

I am assuming the men who were walking around your BIL's car were black or were teenagers or both. ......

It doesn't matter. They were and you knew they were and they knew you knew it. I've never understo......

Ah, yes. There is nothing worse than suggesting to a man that he was afraid! You will always be th......

Did you leave something out? I don't understand why you were criticized? It sounds like the driver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Linder, I remember my grandmother's farm house sink. I hated it. I suspect that Chloe and I are ju......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
chloe, I also have a sink rack and wouldn't want to put one on my counter. The reason for my post i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
It appears to me that based on posts, we all seem to like Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore. My c......

Discussion Topic  RE: where did you buy your tub? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I bought mine from Kohler, but that was 20 years ago and Kohler prices have skyrocketed since then. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Maybe the DIL will throw her overboard.......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I have said this before and I see no reason to change my mind--anyone, adult OR child, who critizes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
I clean my ceramic tile with amonia. Cheap and effective! Vinegar would probably do just as well. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

» Refine Search
» New Search