Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (873 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
How did it go with your snacks and tiles?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

LoS, I'm sorry. I may have misunderstood something you posted along the way. I thought you said th......

Sis, yes I saw the cost of the tiles and I personally would consider $100 too much to pay for them, ......

My mother belongs to a card club that meets twice monthly for day-long sessions, so food is a must. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sms29s66
SR, I've never heard of not signing for a credit card purchase. That sounds like a really smart ide......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Console matching (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I don't see why it is important for it to match. If you like the way it looks with the rest of your......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Move the framed piece of art lower on the wall. I would suggest that you position it so that the bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Well, I suppose you could outfit a closet as your kitchen! Just joking, welcome to the boards....

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Brick floors would be hard to walk on and, I suspect, hazardous for seniors. Terrazzo is murder on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
I would never let myself be put off by paint color or wallpaper, but I think that kitchen looks cram......

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Froo, I had to look carefully, but I found it. Look toward the bottom of the crutches and you'll se......

Speaking of surprising choices in a decor--one of the Mexican restaurants in town has a balcony sort......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Pound Or By The Piece (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Sherry, I got married in 1967 and I still remember one of the first trips to the grocery store with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Pound Or By The Piece (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Neither. If I want it, I buy it. I'm tired of skimping on things that I can well afford. I live w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardwood Floor Refinishing (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by sms29s66
Welcome to the boards. I don't have an opinion on your question. I replied just to suggest that yo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Would You Have Done This? (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
While I think you did the right thing, I probably would have suffered in silence. For some reason, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long appliances should last (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Forever! My dryer started making a horrendous groaning noise about three years ago and the repairman......

Discussion Topic  RE: group activities (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
I recently refused to join a card club that my mother and her sister belong to. They wanted to have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by sms29s66
Ease of entry/exit is not the only thing to consider. I have a large, deep Kohler tub that I love e......

Discussion Topic  RE: food and the movies! (in Food & Entertaining) by sms29s66
Don't forget Goodfellas! Ray Liotta cooked throughout the movie, and if I recall correctly the char......

» Refine Search
» New Search