Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2139 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
I blow my nose with a Kleenex. I use a buggy at The Pig(Piggly Wiggly) I eat dinner at noon and supp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Foster Farms Chicken (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I've not,seen that brand around here. However, I treat all raw chicken as if it is riddled with sal......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - scipps message (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - scipps message (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
Are you entering from a bookmark? I had the same trouble and had to delete the book mark. Now I just......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
Very conscious of coffee breath...tea breath too. I always have mints, as well as mint gum. And I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I only drink coffee in the morning. Have my proportions figured out so that I make exactly one mug ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vitamin K foods and Coumadin (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
My DH was put on Coumadin when he started A-fib medication. Once it was well controlled, he came of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by Becky56
Very nice. Love the gray!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of cakes and frosting.... UPDATE w/Pics (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I recommend the bright silver Wilton cake pans. They come in several sizes. Most of my bakeware need......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Old Are Your Current Bath Towels? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
Been married 35 years. Have one faded hand towel left from the bridal shower gifts. Most of our tow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dishwasher soap (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
I have a whirlpool quiet partner II. I think that's the name.....I love it! I use regular cascade p......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Becky56
Since a high school friend walked into my room and commented it looked like a flea market......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Let me set the record straight! OT (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
Here in SE AL we do not have the skills to drive on ice. Also, the road maintenance folks do not hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT-explain Facebook (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
Metwo, businesses like a local tv station post updates on their FB page. For instance out local TV s......

Actually, I started seeing commercials on TV this weekend. A company was advertising that they creat......

I really enjoy Facebook. I have a personal page as well as a business page. As far as my personal p......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bed, 2 people- 2 top sheets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
Do any of y'all remember several years ago that we had a sheet thread? I don't remember which forum ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - RFD TV -Are you watching this network? (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
We love the old country music shows that were originally on The Nashville Network back in the early ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - RFD TV -Are you watching this network? (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
Yes! I pay extra just to get it. Love it! When is Bluegrass and Backroads on? If you like the MI sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fix for Shrunken Cake Mixes (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I use mixes and make from scratch. Like someone else said, I make scratch frosting and no one is the......

» Refine Search
» New Search