Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 110
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2182 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
I straighten up daily and clean once a week. Deep cleaning is done several times a year....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: My 11 year old kitty "The Fonze" has diabetes help. (in Pets) by Becky56
When my cat was first diagnosed and taking insulin shots, I checked all around and WM was cheapest b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: My 11 year old kitty "The Fonze" has diabetes help. (in Pets) by Becky56
Yes, you have to poke. Its a human meter. No special meter, strips, or calibration. It will come wit......

I have two diabetic cats who are currently diet controlled and off insulin. First, get a meter and......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Becky56
As far as family members who eat differently. I have one who, bless her heart, is always on some wei......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Ever Treated A Sick Stray Animal? (in Pets) by Becky56
PS Our vet is known all over for reasonable prices. We treated Emily and all her siblings for under......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Ever Treated A Sick Stray Animal? (in Pets) by Becky56
They have the feline herpes upper respiratory virus. It is imperative they be treated by a vet immed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
LOL, I think I am one step up from you. We have t mobile and pay as we go. We still have a landline.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezer Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I mostly freeze soups and leftovers. Items that get cooked in the crockpot that are usually big in q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by Becky56
Love it!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Corn - Vegetable? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
FFG, growing up in FL, we always had a freezer filled with Zellwood sweet corn . Mama and my aunts w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Corn - Vegetable? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
We have been enjoying fresh corn made into creamed corn. Sooooo good! Its worth all the trouble as w......

Discussion Topic  Simple a Really Is Best (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
For our annual Fourth of July get together, since all our company is from out of town, most of the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Becky56
Weird...they censored p a n d o r a....

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Becky56
When I had a desktop, it was on a desk in our bedroom. The last desktop that I had, I used strictly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swimming pool party menu idea's please! UPDATE, 7/1...UPDATE 7/6 (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
We're having a pool party on the fourth. I wanted food that would be simple, yet tasty and decided o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fruit smoothies anyone? (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
We love fruit smoothies. I use Rice Milk in ours or no milk at all. It cuts calories. I love mixing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asparagus - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
I like it brushed or lightly tossed with olive oil and sprinkled with citrus grill seasoning, then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restaurant Food At Home (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
Almost forgot. We have a mom and pop meat and three here. Their pork chops are the best ever. Melt i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restaurant Food At Home (in Food & Entertaining) by Becky56
We used to have morrison's Cafeteria here. I miss them. I make their Parmesan steak with yellow rice......

» Refine Search
» New Search