Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Flea Market (in General Crafts) by dupde
Good afternoon all.....Here is my question....what is your take on selling your crafts at Flea Marke......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market (in General Crafts) by dupde
Thanks so much rainee....I am gonna start doing some foot work this weekend and check to see what is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market (in General Crafts) by dupde
Thanks pfr4.....Thank you so much for your input. I was actually thinking the same as what you said ......

Discussion Topic  Flea Market (in General Crafts) by dupde
Good afternoon all.....Here is my question....what is your take on selling your crafts at Flea Marke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures of Your Craft Rooms - Need Ideas/Inspiration (in General Crafts) by dupde
WOW!!! My craft room has NEVER looked this good....BEAUTIFUL!!! Will post a pic of mine as soon as I......

Discussion Topic  Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show) (in General Crafts) by dupde
Good evening....new to this site and forum. Thank you for having me! I have been combing the web for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show) (in General Crafts) by dupde
So far I made 2 small pieces of the glass but they were not where I want them to be....later today g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show) (in General Crafts) by dupde
OOps!!! So sorry I was so excited all I saw was granny!!! Special THANK YOU to left handed granny f......

Sorry rainee.....opened your reply 1st. then granny's....thanks a bunch!! Dot...

granny3641....THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Yes it was what I have been searching for....forever!!! Now I ......

Hi Rainee....I was unable to watch the episode...tried several ways and just can't get it!!! I loved......

Thank you granny3641....I had already found this site and sifted through all of them and found it.........

Discussion Topic  Carol Duvall Episode 827 (Old Craft Show) (in General Crafts) by dupde
Good evening....new to this site and forum. Thank you for having me! I have been combing the web for......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Have Started A Pinterest Board (in Holiday Crafts) by dupde
Craftyannie...thank you for the compliment!! My family gets so annoyed with me as I am so critical o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: I Have Started A Pinterest Board (in Holiday Crafts) by dupde
Yes...Pinterest is one of my addictions....But I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from some craft......

Discussion Topic  RE: my first attempt at an Owl (in Holiday Crafts) by dupde
WOW!!!! Impressive!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute Wreath Made With Paper Valentines (Tutorial) (in Holiday Crafts) by dupde
Adorable...thanks for sharing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Blessings new painting (in Holiday Crafts) by dupde
Gorgeous work kraftylady23 the roses are perfection!!! Thank you for sharing Dot...

» Refine Search
» New Search