Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 154
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3072 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: For applique, T-shirt cuts, and fussy cuts a new ruler (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I went to the website but never did find a ruler that you could be describing....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Self threading sewing machine needles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I use the easy thread for hand sewing sometimes and for burying those ends, but don't know about on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New host on "Quilting Arts" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Susan did a trunk show at the Charlotte COF and she has some wonderful quilts that she's designed. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 things every quilter should do (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I didn't count up the ones I haven't done, but there's not many of them!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
I use that 2:1 ratio, too. Bring the water, along with salt and a bit of butter or oil if you want ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody know Hingeley Road or Minnesota Charms? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Thanks for the input. A quilty friend is ordering from them and just wanted the straight scoop and ......

Discussion Topic  Anybody know Hingeley Road or Minnesota Charms? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Have any of you guys ever dealt with this company or ordered from them? What did you think?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Wedding Video (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
Oh, what a wonderful day that was! A beautiful wedding with a loving couple. I've got tears in my......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you make Lefse? (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Growing up, Mama used round flat cast iron "bakers" with handles to bake biscuits. I'd bet that wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Florida Farm Girl
Karen, I can tell you how Miss Katiemedarlin is doing. She's been a quiltin' fool here of late and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 1/2 & counting (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
Oh, he's in hog heaven, I'm sure. Ogling all those new toys. They stayed overnight and will head b......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 1/2 & counting (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
DH says he dumped almost 4 inches from the rain gauge this morning....

Karen, my brother is headed to your town tomorrow for the expo. Don't know how much we finally wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gardening Resolutions 2015 (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
I'm still trying to figure out a plan for the new place. I think a new raised bed will be put in pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: October Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Well, I'm off the hook for most of a week. Dr. said to avoid heavy use of my left shoulder and arm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: October Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
I made a pot of veggie beef soup last night and we'll have that again tonight. Even have some cornb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aioli - do you have in your stores? (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Never tried to find it. I'll have to take a look next time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stash: hoarding or not? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I do believe you've just gotten your answer about whether or not to turn DS's room into your studio....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gathered Today (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
Muddy, those are perfect!!! Couldn't do better....

Discussion Topic  RE: hummers again (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
We haven't had hummers in several days now. Time to clean up most of the feeders. I might leave on......

» Refine Search
» New Search