Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 155
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3084 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-23-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I'm finally sewing!! Been working on a scrappy quilt and I'm making real progress on the blocks. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Indexlady covered most of my thoughts. I've given money to co-workers who were having a tough time ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (Oct. 23) (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
Hammer, we moved to the north Georgia mountains at the end of July and both love it more every day!!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (Oct. 23) (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
We're in a stretch of gorgeous weather. Low 40's at night and high 60's or low 70's during the day.......

Discussion Topic  RE: you need to turn off this setting on your smart phone (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Well, just another reason to keep my old flip phone that I don't take pictures with. I've taken a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Never in the winter and only occasionally in the summer if my sandals feel wonky for whatever reason......

Discussion Topic  RE: finished baby girl crib quilt - pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
That's a lovely quilt. Love those colors....

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicken Pot Pie Soup (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Oh, YUM!!! That sounds wonderful....

Discussion Topic  RE: Beautiful day (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
WE've been having gorgeous weather, too, and it looks to continue for the next week. It's 40 outsid......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Happy Visit to Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I'm hoping there'll be the same experience later today when I head to a JoAnn's. Just goes to sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: adding a sweet potato to chicken soup (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
All the recipes I found call for peeling and cutting up the potato and cooking it in the soup....

Discussion Topic  RE: Various Cooking Greens - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
Love turnip greens with and without the root, raw spinach and sometimes cooked spinach, don't care ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For applique, T-shirt cuts, and fussy cuts a new ruler (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I went to the website but never did find a ruler that you could be describing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Self threading sewing machine needles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I use the easy thread for hand sewing sometimes and for burying those ends, but don't know about on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New host on "Quilting Arts" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Susan did a trunk show at the Charlotte COF and she has some wonderful quilts that she's designed. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 things every quilter should do (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
I didn't count up the ones I haven't done, but there's not many of them!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by Florida Farm Girl
I use that 2:1 ratio, too. Bring the water, along with salt and a bit of butter or oil if you want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody know Hingeley Road or Minnesota Charms? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Thanks for the input. A quilty friend is ordering from them and just wanted the straight scoop and ......

Discussion Topic  Anybody know Hingeley Road or Minnesota Charms? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Have any of you guys ever dealt with this company or ordered from them? What did you think?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Wedding Video (in General Gardening) by Florida Farm Girl
Oh, what a wonderful day that was! A beautiful wedding with a loving couple. I've got tears in my......

» Refine Search
» New Search