Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  C&T Publishing Clearance Sale (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
C&T Publishing Clearance Sale has started.The sale goes through Monday at 11:59 PST. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy Spiral Table Runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
Here is the back....

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy Spiral Table Runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I finished it. I did the sew and turn and then stitch in the ditch. Here is the front....

Thank you all for the kind words. pinecone476 no the pattern is sold separately....

Thank you. I guess I will sandwich sew and turn. Here is a picture of the top. I hope I can finish i......

Discussion Topic  Spicy Spiral Table Runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I just finished my first spicy spiral top. I was wondering how I should finish it. The direction say......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hole repair in motorcycle rain gear advice (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
You could sew it and then use the water proofing stuff for tents. They sell stuff that you put on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Comes First - the knotting or the binding (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I always tie first....

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
77 at least once a day....

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I made this one for my Great Nephew....

Discussion Topic  RE: something to do with hankies (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I found a origami video using paper. You could use a hankie. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm making the zipper bracelets, (in Holiday Crafts) by wolfmyster
Try artbeads.com for charms.You would want basemetal charms. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: need help finding pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
You're welcome....

Discussion Topic  RE: need help finding pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I hope this is it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotary cutter blades -- re-sharpened (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I use harbor freight blades and I like them. I have ran into a couple dull ones but for the price I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sassy Spiral Table Runner Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
The ruler for the Spicy Spiral is on sale at Quilt in a day for $ 16.47. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sassy Spiral Table Runner Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
You have to have the long one....

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party - Crazy Quilt Placemats (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
Thank you for the help. I will be giving these a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party - Crazy Quilt Placemats (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
I love the placemats.I want to make them But I have a question. When you use your decorative stitche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished Judy Niemeyer runner photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by wolfmyster
Absolutely beautiful!...

» Refine Search
» New Search