Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1195 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The skirt my niece made... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Great job! Hope she enjoys the other things on her list as well ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Happy birthday Sister Sue ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - May 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Yes Gonesewin, there are 3 weeks until the mailing deadline ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - May 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Hot here too, Kathy. I am working a 12 hour shift tomorrow. I am off today, we planted flowers this ......

Big sigh of relief for the waterproof bag! Sounds like a lovely package Muggo. The author of that bo......

Last two packages are about to go out! Sue Stitches yours will be mailed Monday and will be a doubl......

Just bumping up, couple ppl need to post here ......

To Susan TX big sister : She did receive her package and loved it. Her PC is now fixed and she hope......

Great news Kentucky ......

I have added the remainder of the mailing dates for the year to the front page, for easy reference. ......

Sue, yours is going to be on its way in a day or two. Jane_Kiwi...

We have a couple of boxes on the way still. Remember to post on here (preferably with photo) once ......

Lori, what a great box! Only 4 days left to mail! Is everyone on time? If anyone has problems pleas......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Sorry for your loss Pam. Hope tomorrow goes as well as can be expected at such a sad time. Sending ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
106 - I usually read posts and PMs about twice a week. If I am checking and I get called away to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
I have only given away one quilt, because I have only finished one quilt lol. I sent it to Kentucky ......

Discussion Topic  Beverly fabrics - deal of the day (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
Beverlys fabrics have some good prices, they also have a special deal of the day. You can order up t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lord of the rings quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
What a great quilt!! I think its so nice that you took the time to research the emblems and make suc......

» Refine Search
» New Search