Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1066 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaf me alone (Autumn) mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
ME!! I have lots of leaf (leave) fabric. I can swap internationally. Still have to finish the stars ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
sorry I've been awol...I rec'd from Nicki, but I haven't even opened it. I made the top but decided ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Thanks for the enthusiasm nlk/ I actually have this started, it was the leader/ender on my s2t. I ho......

me, I love stars and stripes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Depending on your location Southwest flies to Tampa, I could even get a non-stop from Spo to Tampa o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Question on the Fat Eighth: what colors are the color waves, or we just pick 1 or 2 and are surprise......

Woohoo!! I have been waiting for this post for months, if not a year. ME!! I will PM you, right now...

Discussion Topic  RE: Elainetoo (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Nancy, I have it, if you want me to email it. Are you still traveling?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I agree many have moved to facebook because the hall monitors here used to be diligent in flagging c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
have you tried searching posts? Sometimes htv will pull up old discussion threads...

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
WOW!! 26 swappers, that is great. I was just hoping for the 13 to make it happen. I still have 8 or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Thank you for hosting....

Discussion Topic  RE: help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
do they want towns, state Police? I live near Idaho and work with some law enforcement, I could ask.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walking Foot for Viking (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I bought a Viking (something)in 1988 or 1999, at the time I bought the walking foot too. Don't remem......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
after drawing patterns, tossing those ideas and drawing new designs, I came up with something I like......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
back, stash, toile (?). I thought it continued the horse theme of the front and it was big enough...

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Front -- it is a panel, the binding is stash...

mcp: love the Neapolitan. I actually have some finishes -- 2 quilts and a mug rug. Sorry abt not loa......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
J Lu, glad you rec'd it and that husband has "stolen" it. Don't know why but I just can't make small......

Discussion Topic  HELP -- Challenge quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
So, I thought this internet challenge quilt project might be kinda fun. The plan is you send a few s......

» Refine Search
» New Search