Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1080 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I'm going to try & mail this thread to myself. Agree we should join the new forum -- I registered la......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
wow!! You all are chatty and I'm not even close to caught up. I like coffee, usually brew cuz it's c......

Sorry, I've been absent too. Here are answers that I think I missed: I would like to ask all you la......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for October - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Thank you for adding me; I have pics on my camera but w/ the board closing I wasn't sure I wanted to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for October - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
no pics but I've finished 2 bowl potholders...2 more are partially done. I saved a baby size quilt f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Before the Plug is Pulled - How Many Years/Months/Posts for You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Posts: 3685 | Registered: May 27, 2003 this is post 3686; I should probly make abt 14 more posts so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I think the pj party doc are in google docs. I wonder if we can email the threads to ourself to arch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did our FB group go? (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
it isn't on my groups either -- usually I can type a couple of words and get the prompt. Wasn't it s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Avatar Testing (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
it's perfect Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Avatar Testing (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
It's adorable; I'm sure someone else knows all the specs, but in the profile/picture area, there's d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Breathing a sigh of relief...because I am flying to Dallas for a few days before arriving in Tampa, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● VOTING ● EXTENDED to 6pm (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I was glad the voting was extended -- when I get home from work I tend to veg and forget I have "wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge Awards Ceremony (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Congrats everyone. It's always surprising to me to see the different quilts and workmanship. Looking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do the UFO challenge next year? Hoping to move to the new site! (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I need to revive my list of UFO's. Altho I didn't participate because I use a long-armer and couldn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
bump -- we like to see more swappers...

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
ME! Thank you Mandy for hosting these. Imagine we're a bit like herding cats and yet you lead us ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaf me alone (Autumn) mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
mine is done and I can probly mail Mon or Tues...

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaf me alone (Autumn) mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Sue: No worries. I have yours almost done...I changed my mind at least 10 times. You will actually r......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
Thank you Jayardi...

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by motqltr
I'm glad it arrived safely, the cardboard is a little thin. Yes you should check your local McD's; I......

» Refine Search
» New Search