Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 108
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2160 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I completely agree with throwing in a few oddballs ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I also do not worry. It looks "scrappier" to me when it is random and sometimes there is a duplicate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Craving Sonic seems like a good sign!...

Discussion Topic  RE: English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Thank you. I've tried the clipping, but it seems like it has to be so close to the edge to work, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I have the curved bottom Dresden from paperpieces.com to be specific ......

Discussion Topic  English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Hi everyone! I love doing EPP and can do just about any shape or size -- circles, points, large, ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning & memories (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Oh-- I think of Talia now and then...

Discussion Topic  RE: So speaking of scraps... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I think I am one of the few who keeps scraps "as is" because 1. I don't know what I will eventually......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
It looks like a variation of winding ways?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I've seen that - can't think of the name. I think there is a template set, too. Sorry I can't rememb......

Can you take a screen shot of it with the iPad?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I'll see if I have anything bright colored. Ali...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Your daughter sounds strong! Will be thinking about her....

Discussion Topic  Anyone going to Columbus? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
The quilt show is next week - anyone going?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Senior centers sometimes have reading areas and small libraries, they accept magazines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I never had that surgery, but I have had other surgeries and PT. You will be happy you had it done!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Thursday 2/6 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
The clothes seem a little dull but I did like the winning look....

Discussion Topic  Ordering custom cloth labels (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I have contacted several different etsy people over the last few months who sell/make custom cotton ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Nice kids! Have a great trip!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Finale Thursday for PR --NEW!-- Tim Gunn interview 1/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I really thought someone else was drained to win. I can't wait to see Tim Gunn's show next Thursday......

» Refine Search
» New Search