Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 109
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2169 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Trip to Paducah? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I am thinking about taking my husband and puppy to Paducah to see the Quilt Museum, Hancock's, Paper......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I didn't bother with the after show, it looked like a gimmick from the start....

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I think Tim was trying to be blunt but polite and funny by saying Brazilian (wax) and not mentioning......

Since I am from Michigan I am rooting for the woman from Detroit!...

I think that is a byproduct of rushing and time limits. The models are getting noticed....

I love the fact that this is clothing that is creative and not average or common. Otherwise I could ......

I really liked the diamond pants. I guess I don't like mean people and Korina seemed ready to attac......

I am watching!! Really enjoying the show and the clothes. Like Tim Gunn. One woman on the show is s......

Discussion Topic  RE: FABRIC SALE OF THE CENtURY (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
GoBlue - I think I would like to go, have to check that date though. Is that a Saturday? Let me chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I completely agree with throwing in a few oddballs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I also do not worry. It looks "scrappier" to me when it is random and sometimes there is a duplicate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Craving Sonic seems like a good sign!...

Discussion Topic  RE: English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Thank you. I've tried the clipping, but it seems like it has to be so close to the edge to work, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I have the curved bottom Dresden from paperpieces.com to be specific ......

Discussion Topic  English paper piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Hi everyone! I love doing EPP and can do just about any shape or size -- circles, points, large, ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I'll see if I have anything bright colored. Ali...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Your daughter sounds strong! Will be thinking about her....

Discussion Topic  Anyone going to Columbus? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
The quilt show is next week - anyone going?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Senior centers sometimes have reading areas and small libraries, they accept magazines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I never had that surgery, but I have had other surgeries and PT. You will be happy you had it done!!......

» Refine Search
» New Search