Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 108
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2150 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I use only 100% cotton thread, and use all colors + variegated because I love colors and use so many......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Are you making them by English paper piecing or by regular sewing?...

Speaking of mystery books - I just started a series called "Cats in Trouble" and it is a mystery ser......

Hmmmmm favorite blocks.... I have always liked log cabins of any kind, Dresden plates, drunkards pat......

Oh yes, I love black and gray, too! I love black fabrics. My sewing room has lots of little cubbies ......

Haha -- I also have clutter and dog & cat toys all over....

Let's see, I don't think I answered about colors or themes in rooms. I always have some green, like......

I guess I would be happy with any size(s), but I do a lot of applique and I like scrappy, so fat qua......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
No problem! Good idea. I have just fallen behind on reading all of the responses....

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
When are we getting names?...

Can we all post any stocking patterns or ideas or videos? There must be quite a variety and maybe so......

I also have lots of gardens and enjoy seeing the changes every day. And they are a lot of work. I l......

I can't wait to get the name of my recipient so I can get started ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
So many nice projects! I especially like the red and white log cabin with the deer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I don't think Tim told Sean to put fringe on every piece, did he? I thought he said they were two di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I saw the clip for PR Threads with the young designers. They have to design with their parents?! Cru......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Rewind Thursday! (PR) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
It would be nice for all of them to compete but someone had to go home, and she left with grace. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Rewind Thursday! (PR) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Let's see how Korina acts........

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Holee - I forgot about owls! Owls are cute. Do dragons count as animals ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I love all kinds of birds. I also like cats and rabbits. (I have pet rabbits) I like flowers with bi......

» Refine Search
» New Search