Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 109
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2176 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party starting at 7:00 p.m. Central tonight! Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Done. Thanks...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party starting at 7:00 p.m. Central tonight! Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I just pinned and will begin sewing...not there yet...

I am ready ......

What is the purpose of the optional step? For strength? To line them up easier later?...

Done! Question, if I made a cuff with some decoration, like a name on it, would the "outside/visibl......

Ready ......

Great directions! QUESTION: My cuff is slightly longer (wider) that the lining...does that matter?...

I am ready!! I don't know why every year I forget how to do this ......

All set! Thanks for clarifying 6" is the opening (top) of your stocking ......

I am sorry....I am lost. You are tossing out numbers but not sure what you are referring to. Foldi......

Okay I cut a piece of 5x12.5" earlier... what part of yours is 6 inches?...

I am ready...

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party this Friday, October 24th -- lined Christmas stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Yes, it makes sense and that is how I cut mine....I am just saying I appreciate being very specific ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party this Friday, October 24th -- lined Christmas stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
What is WST? Wrong sides together? Sounds correct, right or wrong sides together, so they are in o......

I appreciate very specific instructions. So for beginners...we need two pieces of fabric cut right......

I think the placement of the loop is "tricky" and every year I forget where exactly it goes to appea......

I should be able to pop in and join tonight...

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I am sure they have to send extra people to confuse the public but in case someone drops out for wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Char's collections is gorgeous! No spoilers here, I am not looking online and only watching the sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
The postcard idea is a nice one. I like where I live because of the variety here. I am near farms as......

» Refine Search
» New Search