Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 113
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2257 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Straight Quilting on My Sewing Machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I use the walking foot and Mettler silk finish cotton thread. I do straight lines or wavy lines jus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I think I agreed with everything NpH said! I didn't like Asha's looks at all. It was interesting w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Team Gunn Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Asha's outfits were pretty bad. They say you can teach them how to see but you can't teach creativi......

I thought the one who went home was gracious and kind. She can leave with dignity. She was being do......

I can't believe how horrible Mondo is acting. He seems obsessed with winning and is so focused on so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Thursday 3/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I couldn't believe Anya and Mondo - pouting children. Judges and designers always disagree, but you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
Senior centers sometimes have reading areas and small libraries, they accept magazines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I never had that surgery, but I have had other surgeries and PT. You will be happy you had it done!!......

Discussion Topic  Ordering custom cloth labels (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I have contacted several different etsy people over the last few months who sell/make custom cotton ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finale Thursday for PR --NEW!-- Tim Gunn interview 1/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I really thought someone else was drained to win. I can't wait to see Tim Gunn's show next Thursday......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cutting scrap question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I have so many scraps but I leave them "as is" until I know what I will do with it because you never......

Discussion Topic  RE: flea market find this morning (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
It will look very nice in your sewing room...

Discussion Topic  RE: RED ALERT! Project Runway 2-nite!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I still feel like the early series had all these clothes that were shocking or amazing. These all se......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I am trying to catch up on the boards. I can send a card! I'll look for one with the things she lik......

Discussion Topic  Washing wool (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I bought an all wool messenger-type bag at a thrift store, looks hand made and I love it. Can it be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for the cloth bags nuts and pistachios come in (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I love it!! I can use all of them if you don't want them. I would be happy to pay for them, reimbur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for the cloth bags nuts and pistachios come in (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I love cloth bags from things, wish more came in cloth and less in plastic. I like the art and thing......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 SS Stocking Swap Nov. 1 sign up deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
I agree and feel the same way. I have been so stressed and sad about things with both of my kids tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 SS Stocking Swap Nov. 1 sign up deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shogun
No problem!! It is so easy to forget to include something in a stocking package.......

Is there a posted list of who has received their box?...

» Refine Search
» New Search