Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 90
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1800 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
KaylaQuilts - good for you! Can't wait to see them. Shawkl - Yes, because this swap is small it wi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
How are you ladies doing on these blocks? I am so glad I moved the due date to June 1st because proc......

How elaborate is up to you. I would save the embellishments to add later, you don't know how people ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Tory - when you get them, just keep them. We are even. I also received my goodies. Some of the bea......

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Did you get my stamps before you mailed? I sent them late!...

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
SueB - I still have not received your mug rug. When did you mail it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Glad you got it Sue. I have not gotten yours yet, maybe in todays mail....

SueB did you receive your mugrug?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I thought I had posted my picture already, but scrolling through I see I did not. Here it is - my la......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I received another beauty of a block for April yesterday. I probably won't get a picture posted unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I am sure I will be doing the walk of shame this month. I haven't found my yet and I have two rooms ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I don't know where this one is at the moment and not really looking forward to finishing it. I got t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help to ID & value-Gentelmen's Dresser? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by headielamar
I don't know where you are and what prices are there but I purchased a similar dresser here about 6 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: High dollar remodel....just for you, not resale? (in General Remodeling) by headielamar
I think I fall into the category you are talking about. I purchased my first and what I assume will ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I rarely give a quilt to anyone outside the family and my family knows the value of something hand m......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Martingale - help for OSO (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
It's hard to watch the news knowing this happened so close to home. I will check it out and see what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny Rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I am in the same boat as you Sue Stiches, love those designs, have wanted to do a penny rug for a lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Congrats Garden Pat! And to everyone else who finished. One more UFO to take off the list....

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Love the chicken quilt! The colors are wonderful. Good to see so many done. Ok - what will we be wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫ HGTV March BOM 2014 ♫♫♫♥♥♥♥ Febuary BOM Winner announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Please add my name to that basket. I almost forgot about getting this one done but here it is. Blue ......

» Refine Search
» New Search