Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1827 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Congrats - well deserved, beautiful quilt. What were the five ribbons that you won?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I have a sister who lives in Cairo; I will definitely send her in search of the tent makers. She wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I plan to finish both August and September blocks this weekend so I can mail them out on Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
And now here is my August block. Thank you very much Mystery Sister....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I think I finally have this figured out. I took pictures on my phone and downloaded them to my compu......

I received my block yesterday. Hopefully I will get a picture up tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Nickie - that's great news. I could have picked yours out just by knowing it was in there somewhere.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas - any advice is welcome (in Pets) by headielamar
KYIS - that's hilarious. I don't think my cat would ever trust me again!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Handie Ann - I have cedar mulch around the house and usually put fresh down each May but didn't do i......

Thanks for all the advice, i hope something works soon. Mom heard taking vitamin c was good for gett......

Sis - thanks for your reply - yes I have made arrangements for all of us to be out of the house when......

Discussion Topic  Fleas - any advice is welcome (in Pets) by headielamar
I have had my cat Max for about a year and a half. He is a rescue cat and is a great joy to have. Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
It's nice to have your own space. Looks great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Thanks ladies. Unfortunately it's been too hot the last few days to spend any time out there. Good t......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
KYIS - Wow!! 990sqft!!!!!! That's bigger than the apartment I raised my son in. With that much room,......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
You ladies have done great work! I have my tops done and got batting last weekend. I hope to have al......

Discussion Topic  RE: The ad said :Quilt Room De-stashing, (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Wonder how much they know about the things they are selling with prices like that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Winner announced! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Congrats Chris!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remix of Jelly Roll Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Love it! Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
What a girl will do for her friend! LOL Sounds like you had a great time. Don't know if I could have......

» Refine Search
» New Search