Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1843 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Lori - you couldn't have received blocks from me since they were returned to me yesterday. I intend ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Here they are being delivered. They were very happy to have them....

And the fifth one. I have two more to get done but wanted to get these delivered while Mom was still......

Two more....

I have gotten five of my June quilts done and delivered. Here are two of them....

Wiley - glad my blocks made it to you. Did they come post due? I used the same amount of postage on ......

I mailed both October and November blocks last night; didn't take pictures before I mailed....

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Toryam, I hope you do the chair tutorial. I have one that badly needs recovered....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - October (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
And my wonderful October block. It will be a beauty once I get the time to get it all together....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - October (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Here is my September block...

I have been fighting the flu and have gotten behind on this swap. I have received another beautiful ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I also download books from the library like Bozie does - great feature. My all time favorite books......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jewelry Bouquet (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I have made a few and yes, they do get very heavy....

Discussion Topic  RE: C&T Publishing Clearance Sale (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Thanks - at least I was able to keep it under $25!...

Discussion Topic  RE: FQ Math Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
That math works so long as your fat quarter is squared up to begin with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Spoonflower.com (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I checked into Spoonflower because I want some fabric done with the art work of a friend of my son. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Spoonflower.com (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
They also sent me a small sample of a new fabric they have called Eco Canvas. It is 100% polyester a......

I just got my samples from Spoonflower and I am very happy with them. I got a sample on cotton silk,......

Discussion Topic  RE: opinions about connecting threads flannel.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I got a catalog from them yesterday and wondered about the quality since their prices were so low. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I have received my September block. Another beauty! Thank you MS!!! I will get a picture up over the......

» Refine Search
» New Search