Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1814 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Thanks ladies - I love it so far. Once it was built I was afraid it would be too small and wondered ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Finally, I used ATC's, postcards, and inchies I have collected over the years as decorations around ......

And shelves above my work table....

My work table. This is two Ikea tables put together. The box on the table has a serger a coworker ga......

Here is my main fabric storage area. Obviously, not everything is out there yet....

The other side of the entertainment center has book cases for my beads and other supplies. I also ha......

I used a free standing cupboard I took out of my kitchen and converted it into a large ironing board......

This area is set up so my cat, Max, can come out and sit in the window....

This is an entertainment center I had. I took the doors off and made curtains from some siggy blocks......

I used leftover tiles I had for the floor so it has a very crafty/quilty look to it....

And now several pictures of the inside. I did the brown paper bag treatment on the walls. I told my ......

Discussion Topic  The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
So...I purchased my house back in 2008 and one of the big reasons I chose this house was because the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Love seeing all the blocks together. I was going to take a picture of my blocks last night and reali......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Me too!...

Finally, a picture of my July block. Thank you MS - love them all!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
And I finally got my large ironing board done. I have had all the supplies for years, but just put i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
I have been working on getting my sewing space set up and now that it is pretty much done, hopefully......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Tisme - I was out of the loop on this one. So sorry to hear about this. I have been where you are, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wlecome New member - laleighma1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Another welcome from Oregon. This is a great group of quilters. Where are you from?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Portrait of a garment worker (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
But does it stop the people who donated the labels from purchasing from those designers again?...

» Refine Search
» New Search