Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Painting Story: "Hurricane Katrina and our feeding tent" (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by albenswash
In October of 2005, right after hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast, a group of people from our chu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  Painting Story: "Four Generations" (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by albenswash
It was January 28, 2009. I got a call at work to get the hospital as soon as I could. My grandfather......

Discussion Topic  Goodings Grove Tavern (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by albenswash
The photo was my grandpa, taken late 50's early 60's on a Browning camera, was in Goodings Grove Tav......

Discussion Topic  Very First Car in 1969 Cougar (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by albenswash
It was the story of my aunty and she was very much exited while telling her story. As it was her hus......

Discussion Topic  Painting Story: Serving the Navy (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by albenswash
This was the story of my aunty and his son who worked in Navy. As her son Jason has been in the Navy......

» Refine Search
» New Search