Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (300 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
I’m hoping for Florida again… I sure would love to be close enough to visit one of these houses… li......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Only up to 56 today. Still not cold but since it rained all day yesterday and there is a chilly bre......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate

I am ready… house has never been so clean… I got a hair cut and I even painted my toe nails just in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Hates January? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
I know what I will do.. I've got a couple of large cardboard boxes. I will make them a place to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Hates January? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
it's not always nice weather here. I just saw on tv that it is expected to get down to 29 degrees t......

January is my favorite month here in Orlando. Most days I can get outside, go for walks and work in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange orange orange (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Is the orange couch a hide a bed? The special said the house can sleep 10. I only see a place for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sorry to make you sad Paige. Jellybean was pure joy for the 6 short weeks he was here with use. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sadly Jellybean died sometime during the night. He was such a joy for the 6 weeks he was with me and......

Yeah that bear wasn't to far from here. Sadly they had to put him down because he had lost his fear......

Discussion Topic  Merry Christmas Everyone (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
A little music for Christmas in our dream home.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs. Reality Riot (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
That is sad and funny at the same time but oh so true for most of us. I think one of the best parts......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs. Reality Riot (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
What are you talking about?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour DH 2014 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Why didn't you move in Mr Bill? You are so small I doubt anyone would have ever noticed you. Think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour DH 2014 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
I sure wish I could move back to CA. I'm so homesick for San Diego all the time but I just can't af......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a kitchen! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Are there any pictures of the cabinets along the island side? I can't find any and I'm wondering w......

Discussion Topic  RE: All those beautiful windows.... (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate

Discussion Topic  RE: All those beautiful windows.... (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Wouldn't it be kewl if half of the Christmas tree could be on the outside of the window at the rear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok so who said the tub would not be window exposed?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate

» Refine Search
» New Search