Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (301 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by sendchocolate
My favorite would have to be the dock... Does it really come with a boat?? A garage would have to b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Related sweeps from our sister sites

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
I’m hoping for Florida again… I sure would love to be close enough to visit one of these houses… li......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: This I how lucky I can't even enter (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Did you leave out the hyphens? Don't do it like this 000-000-0000 Do it like this 0000000000...

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange orange orange (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Is the orange couch a hide a bed? The special said the house can sleep 10. I only see a place for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sorry to make you sad Paige. Jellybean was pure joy for the 6 short weeks he was here with use. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sadly Jellybean died sometime during the night. He was such a joy for the 6 weeks he was with me and......

Yeah that bear wasn't to far from here. Sadly they had to put him down because he had lost his fear......

Jellybean wants to go live with Mr. Bill... All six ounces of him....

I love the rocks turned into water fixtures outside. I would like to know how they made those.....

Hey you guys pray for Jellybean... he is having a bad day... I had to take him away from his sibling......

There is a "doggie niche" where is that?...

Discussion Topic  Merry Christmas Everyone (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
A little music for Christmas in our dream home.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a kitchen! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Are there any pictures of the cabinets along the island side? I can't find any and I'm wondering w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a kitchen! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate

It's a very beautiful kitchen and I love the range but no pantry. Where is one suppose to put all t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Wants Me To Design The DH 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
More closets and lots more storage space and a big pantry in the kitchen would be nice. Not part of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
A new face would be nice too. Jellybean is hanging in there. He will be 6 weeks old on Sunday. Not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Good to see you BL... I was wondering where you were. Can I lay down on your beach and wiggle arou......

Go to see you BL I was wondering were you were. Mind if I lay down on your beach and wiggle around......

» Refine Search
» New Search