Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (312 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Greetings From Martha’s Vineyard! (in Dream Home 2015 in Martha's Vineyard coming soon) by sendchocolate
Everyone that wants to keep the MB should send HGTV emails letting them know... lots and lots of em......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2015 in Martha's Vineyard coming soon

Discussion Topic  RE: Welcome Back Dreamers to DH2015 (in Dream Home 2015 in Martha's Vineyard coming soon) by sendchocolate
GreenAlice what is Gardenweb and where is it? You should really get on Facebook. Lots of dreamers t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2015 in Martha's Vineyard coming soon

Discussion Topic  RE: Welcome Back Dreamers to DH2015 (in Dream Home 2015 in Martha's Vineyard coming soon) by sendchocolate
There is a old group on Yahoo called "DreamHomeChatters" No one has posted on it since 2008 but we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Actually nursejudy very few did their own names on this quilt. I cut out white rectangles of fabric......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
My kitty knocked my camera off the table onto my ceramic tile floor. That camera is done. Took it a......

Look I am almost up to 2,000 posts. Don't talk much do I considering I have been a member since Jan......

"ANTICIPATION" is making us wait. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Just think the Kennedy's could be a neighbor to the winner. Maybe that was their wine cellar that Mr......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
You are right... photo #28 in the construction photos shows the doors. ......

Hey Alice.. I was just thinking the same thing about Linda. I sure hope we won't have to climb ove......

All I can say is "WOW" HGTV has outdone itself. I have a new favorite. if I won this one it sur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
I’m hoping for Florida again… I sure would love to be close enough to visit one of these houses… li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange orange orange (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Is the orange couch a hide a bed? The special said the house can sleep 10. I only see a place for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sorry to make you sad Paige. Jellybean was pure joy for the 6 short weeks he was here with use. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
Sadly Jellybean died sometime during the night. He was such a joy for the 6 weeks he was with me and......

Yeah that bear wasn't to far from here. Sadly they had to put him down because he had lost his fear......

Jellybean wants to go live with Mr. Bill... All six ounces of him....

I love the rocks turned into water fixtures outside. I would like to know how they made those.....

Discussion Topic  Merry Christmas Everyone (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
A little music for Christmas in our dream home.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Wants Me To Design The DH 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sendchocolate
More closets and lots more storage space and a big pantry in the kitchen would be nice. Not part of......

» Refine Search
» New Search