Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 639
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12765 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Bunny napkin fold how-to: ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo

Rain boots....

Variation that is sweet....

Pastel beauty....

Simply stunning against the black door....

A watering can version......

Strings, here is one similar to the umbrella creation I mentioned....

I love to view seasonal scapes too tho my dinning room is currently uprooted due to painting. The Ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Z, this is one animal that is equally cute from birth and beyond. What an adorable little rabbit. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Z, we have wild ones that scurry about our yard too. I have also seen newborn litters. What is so ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
That wood looks like teak. If so, Danish furniture is frequently made in teak wood....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have/familiar with claw foot tubs? (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
FYI, tho if don't recommend buying one sight unseen, that is exactly what I was forced to do since n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have/familiar with claw foot tubs? (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Check into the various sizes offered...width, depth, length and importantly, bottom inside measureme......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Thank you everyone. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: two small rugs instead of 1 (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Personally, I wouldn't do that. I would continue the search for one large enough that the front feet......

Discussion Topic  RE: wall plaque #2 (in Trash to Treasure) by Froo Froo
The first one I found is easier to read. Perhaps it is due in part to the one color used vs the two ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Resizing Pic Instructions??? (in Craft Trends) by Froo Froo
Trudi, I recently found a free app (thanks to a professional computer whiz) called Resize Image that......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorative Pillows (in Tacky or Trendy) by Froo Froo
Off with you board violators! Peddle your products and services elsewhere....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Tacky or Trendy

» Refine Search
» New Search