Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (248 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: finshed "Falling Charm" (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
Beautiful quilt, great quilting!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: My daughter's wedding photo (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
Lovely!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-14-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
Oh, what pretty projects!!!! stm--did you use a batting in your t-shirt quilt since you used fleece......

Discussion Topic  RE: Neat idea for T shirts (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
Neat idea! Do you think you would eliminate the stabilizer for the back of t-shirt that you would......

Discussion Topic  RE: finished twisty tool wallhanging (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
It's fun seeing those squares turning into pinwheels. You're all ready with this wreathe for Christ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anybody done a Judy Niemeyer quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
I'm working on my first one now--Glacial Star.The cutting templates provided in the pattern are desi......

Discussion Topic  RE: longarm support group (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
The yahoo groups are generally very good. I have an HQ16 and that group is very helpful with any qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday PJ party starting NOW!! 7:00 Minnesota time (in Quilting & Needlework) by BoopsieD
That was great, Sew Happy! I was curious to see if there was any waste and there is none--Wow! I w......

» Refine Search
» New Search