Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2537 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Thank you Sew Happy!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Did you stick a card stock to each fabric so you have two layers of card stock in your strips??...

I did make this (sorry no picture yet) and want to make smaller version. How did you stick the fabri......

Wow!! Cool!! I can't wait to make some this weekend!! Thanks Lori!!!...

Discussion Topic  Friday Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
The Holidays are coming faster each year I swear! First Halloween and then not far behind is Thanksg......

Discussion Topic  Friday Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
So who's ready for winter? I know I need to be but I keep putting it off! I need to empty the flowe......

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
This is a great project and I'll be making these. I love the ice cream idea and have fabric at work ......

Discussion Topic  Friday Question! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Maybe I should call this "Every other Friday Question!" ......

Discussion Topic  Friday/Saturday Question! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
OK I know I'm a day late. Friday really creeps up fast!! Anyway I was wondering since Christmas is ......

Discussion Topic  Fridays Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Sorry I missed last Friday but I have one for tonight!! It's Friday the 13th and that seems to be a ......

There's a long weekend ahead for most of us. What are your plans? Are you busy with family or are yo......

We are blessed tonight with a weekend visit of our younger son, his wife and their one year old son.......

Discussion Topic  Uh oh! Friday question a day late!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Forgive me for being a day late! Just getting back into the swing of this again! Ok here's what's o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
I'm so sorry for your lose. Prayers to you and your family....

How many waste cans do you have in your sewing room? And what number is to many? I have 3!! And two......

Discussion Topic  RE: News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Hmm I see a future retreat site!! When they get the hotel done!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
Wow Fleur55!! Thank you so much!! This was so much fun unwrapping all these treasures!! I love it al......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shauna's crafty quilter
I came home today to a box! My birthday is Thursday but I opened the box and started to giggle. I di......

May Baby I'm so glad you liked your gift! I was so nervous since this is my first time doing this. (......

I'm nervous! This is my first time doing this swap and I hope I do ok. I don't have to worry for a l......

» Refine Search
» New Search