Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  red skinned potatoes/reheated (in Food & Entertaining) by mi.debbie
Hi I need to know if anyone has ever oven roasted red skin potatoes and then reheated them in a cou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: red skinned potatoes/reheated (in Food & Entertaining) by mi.debbie
Thank you so much for all the input. I didn"t think they would turn out well. I've decided to just r......

Discussion Topic  red skinned potatoes/reheated (in Food & Entertaining) by mi.debbie
Hi I need to know if anyone has ever oven roasted red skin potatoes and then reheated them in a cou......

Discussion Topic  Sew Happy and Patty J Wall Hangings (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
I really liked both of your wall hangings and would love to have the pattern name if you still have ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew Happy and Patty J Wall Hangings (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
Evelyn, That was so sweet of you to look in depth for me. When I went to the etsy store for the snow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew Happy and Patty J Wall Hangings (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
Hi Sew Happy and Patty J. Please don't tear up your sewing rooms looking for the patterns. It's not......

Discussion Topic  Sew Happy and Patty J Wall Hangings (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
I really liked both of your wall hangings and would love to have the pattern name if you still have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
Patty J I really like your 3 snowmen also and was wondering if you have the pattern and tell me the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
sew happy, really like your penguins. do you have the info so i could buy it? The pattern I mean : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tree pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by mi.debbie
Dear Linda, So sorry for the loss of your husband and your health issues. Wishing you a healthy an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tree pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by mi.debbie
Hi Nanny Knits, I would love to have a copy of the tree pattern. The only thing is I don't know ho......

Discussion Topic  silly bird or nanny-knits please read (in Knitting & Crocheting) by mi.debbie
A number of us have just found the thread about the crochet Christmas Tree. Could we please have the......

Discussion Topic  RE: silly bird or nanny-knits please read (in Knitting & Crocheting) by mi.debbie
bump up...

Discussion Topic  silly bird or nanny-knits please read (in Knitting & Crocheting) by mi.debbie
A number of us have just found the thread about the crochet Christmas Tree. Could we please have the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strawberry Shortcake (in Food & Entertaining) by mi.debbie
Lurah. Could I please have your recipe also. I would love to try it along with the ricotta cheese on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Winners Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by mi.debbie
Hi Everyone, Just love the quilts, you all did a wonderful job. I sure wish I could have kept up w......

» Refine Search
» New Search