Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Why does every magazine I really like (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I was really disappointed to get the letter telling my that The Quilt Life is ceasing publication. A......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
113 I usually check in once a day, but I don't post much. I really enjoy the projects posted in Sew ......

Discussion Topic  RE: so excited - I bought my new sewing machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Congratulations! You made a great choice. I have the 750 and I love, love, love it. I went to a clas......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I hope to make it. I enjoyed the one last June in PA. I have friends in the Tampa area, so it would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I just call mine my studio. We had it built onto the house before my husband retired. I got to desig......

Discussion Topic  Missouri Star QC tutorials/magazine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Is MSQC going to continue to offer tutorials on their website now that they're printing their own ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Lots of great projects this weekend. Some of you have been very busy. I especially like this scrappy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Florida Farm Girl, The bow tie blocks finish at 4".I agree that the zigzag sashing would show up bet......

I made this bow tie quilt to use up a lot of scraps. I decided to use a zigzag sashing for something......

Discussion Topic  RE: tile classmates from COF 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Thanks, Amiko. I enjoyed having you as my class partner also. I've only finished the one that we sta......

Discussion Topic  tile classmates from COF 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I Googled the Road to California quilt show and was looking at the winners. I noticed that one of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
A woman in my yoga class had both of hers done at the same time. She missed one class and was back t......

Discussion Topic  RE: magazine storage? (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Our historical society has a quilt show every fall. I donated over 100 magazines to them and they so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amiko is in the spotlight - pic (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
So pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
It's fine with me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Two of my COF projects won ribbons! (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I thought that I had posted all three photos in one post, but only the last one appeared. Can anyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two of my COF projects won ribbons! (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Here is the table runner that I made from the tile blocks that Fleur55 taught....

I seem to have lost the COF pictures! Here's the tote bag that I made from the challenge fabric....

Discussion Topic  Two of my COF projects won ribbons! (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I won a blue ribbon for the tote bag that I made from the COF challenge fabric and a second place fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: "The Quilt Show" (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
You click on "view the lessons" then click on "watch video" for whatever one you want to watch. You ......

» Refine Search
» New Search