Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
They are really cute....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Nice projects this week. I especially like the blue quilt. This is a round robin that my guild did a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
It's gorgeous! Congratulations! How long will the show be there? I'm going to be in the Baltimore ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: so excited - I bought my new sewing machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Congratulations! You made a great choice. I have the 750 and I love, love, love it. I went to a clas......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I just call mine my studio. We had it built onto the house before my husband retired. I got to desig......

Discussion Topic  Missouri Star QC tutorials/magazine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Is MSQC going to continue to offer tutorials on their website now that they're printing their own ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Lots of great projects this weekend. Some of you have been very busy. I especially like this scrappy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Florida Farm Girl, The bow tie blocks finish at 4".I agree that the zigzag sashing would show up bet......

I made this bow tie quilt to use up a lot of scraps. I decided to use a zigzag sashing for something......

Discussion Topic  tile classmates from COF 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I Googled the Road to California quilt show and was looking at the winners. I noticed that one of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
Terry OH. Right after I posted I realized that I'd posted the wrong picture. I have added more rows ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
And the bow tie blocks....

Wow, what great projects this week. If you're like me you've been snowed in and had nothing else to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
A woman in my yoga class had both of hers done at the same time. She missed one class and was back t......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV movie and quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I put the book on my wish list too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: TV movie and quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I just looked at "Christmas with Possibilities" on amazon and you can browse through the book and se......

I noticed the quilt in Let It Snow and really admired it. In fact, I told my husband not to delete b......

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
It's fine with me....

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I finished mine. I have a great feeling of relief! It was fun, but it was definitely a challenge. I ......

Discussion Topic  Two of my COF projects won ribbons! (in Quilting & Needlework) by aka Teddylady
I won a blue ribbon for the tote bag that I made from the COF challenge fabric and a second place fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search