Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1465 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
Absolutely correct on the grains and "chicken parts." The website on dog food rates each with pluses......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
THANK YOU! Web site gives 4 Health next to highest rating of 4.5! Pedigree that we're using now get......

Discussion Topic  speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
Pedigree canned is mixed into Purina Puppy Chow. I bought a couple of cans of 4 Health from Tractor ......

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete resurfacing (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
That's the point, Metwo. You helped me find other ideas. (Next time--if there is a next time, the PV......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  concrete resurfacing (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
See thread on concrete pitted by de-icer. We used QuikRete and did an OK job. Difficult to get cons......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Shutters (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
Totally agree. Shutters next to that front window isn't going to do anything but draw attention to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
I don't frequent our Super Walmart--can get it; very slow and difficult to get out. I have never see......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Wish I'd seen this sooner. LesToil I know where to buy it locally. Pour on grease stain. Wait for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Siding types - which way to go??? (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
It depends upon where you live. Here almost everyone has vinyl siding or brick. I don't know of a ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete pitted by de-icer from vehicles (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
Yes, it is the dripping of the saltish water from the car and the truck that does the pitting. Spar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete pitted by de-icer from vehicles (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
Thanks; I will try a search for coverings. Washable floor coving in winter is not a viable option: ......

Discussion Topic  Concrete pitted by de-icer from vehicles (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
One area was quite bad (note: WAS). Other entire side pitted but liveable for a while yet. I talked......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pressure washer question... (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
Definitely depends upon planned usage. On our second 1400 ppi. Used it yesterday and today. Will use......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get privacy (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Where do you live? Helps if we know part of country. You want deciduous or pine? White pine grow qui......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for some screening.... (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Skyrocket junipers. Many of them two feet apart. They are tall, narrow pines....

Discussion Topic  RE: rotting mulch (in Landscaping) by M-ma
This odor is offensive; beyond rotting; not raw meat rot. I sure did back away when I smelled it. No......

Discussion Topic  rotting mulch (in Landscaping) by M-ma
I did not do this. At a house last Sunday for a family thing. I was asked to take a sniff in the bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crabgrass--any cure? (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Here (central W. PA) Jim and Conrad have the right idea--when forsythia bloom/near Easter/early mowi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by M-ma
Dogs should be able to stand and to turn with ease in a crate. This dog can't do that in a carrier. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: paper shredder?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Remington cross-cut. Have had it for years. No oil. Never thought to oil it. It quits if it gets hot......

» Refine Search
» New Search