Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1474 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange smell on patio (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Definitely agree: plastic not good. Relative laid plastic over mulch and filled in with decorative s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: acorns (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Walk-behind yard vac? Son-in-law has one. Makes noise but it picks up the acorns. He piles them in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
That's good news. I had tried the vinegar. Apple vinegar. Didn't work. The Terro really worked. Stil......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Fruit flies perhaps? Little tiny wee flying things? We got so many we bought a Tero Fruit Fly trap. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new Dyson Eye 360 (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Haven't heard of it. Price would depend upon efficiency; weight; ease of use; add-ons; and so on....

Discussion Topic  RE: Steam cleaners (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Never had a problem with any glue. Realize that you're not staying in one spot or area for but a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: suddenly afrid of storms (in Pets) by M-ma
If I may, please see the humor in this. Local person I've known for decades made her husband stop be......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
Yes, Pedigree has major issues. We're now feeding all 4 Health. He's thriving!...

Absolutely correct on the grains and "chicken parts." The website on dog food rates each with pluses......

THANK YOU! Web site gives 4 Health next to highest rating of 4.5! Pedigree that we're using now get......

Discussion Topic  speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
Pedigree canned is mixed into Purina Puppy Chow. I bought a couple of cans of 4 Health from Tractor ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big Tree Roots (in Landscaping) by M-ma
No matter how you cut off the tops of the roots, those roots will continue to push up and out of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacement Window Advice - is vinyl ok in MN? (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
The tightening is one fine idea. Start calling carpenters. Many know how to do windows and how to ti......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Odor from new gas oven (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Maytag was bought by Whirlpool. Maytag was sued for millions for faulty seals in both dish and cloth......

Discussion Topic  RE: concrete resurfacing (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
That's the point, Metwo. You helped me find other ideas. (Next time--if there is a next time, the PV......

Discussion Topic  concrete resurfacing (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
See thread on concrete pitted by de-icer. We used QuikRete and did an OK job. Difficult to get cons......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Shutters (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
Totally agree. Shutters next to that front window isn't going to do anything but draw attention to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
I don't frequent our Super Walmart--can get it; very slow and difficult to get out. I have never see......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Wish I'd seen this sooner. LesToil I know where to buy it locally. Pour on grease stain. Wait for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Siding types - which way to go??? (in Outdoor Projects) by M-ma
It depends upon where you live. Here almost everyone has vinyl siding or brick. I don't know of a ho......

» Refine Search
» New Search