Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1440 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Wash Stuffed Animals? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Decision made. Just to add a further comment, see above: I steam stuffed and other toys before givi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---how do you post a picture in your threads? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
And that covers PCs and Macs! Awaiting your photos!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---how do you post a picture in your threads? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Is the photo saved to Your Pictures? Sign on to Photobucket (if you haven't already) Free photo savi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microwaves (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
We have a GE, bought from Lowe's. Does the job. No complaint. Be aware all new microwaves come with......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Old Are Your Current Bath Towels? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
One stack of very, very old is used for floor for grand's bathing and for jobs around the house. Oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
I re-read and see that Conrad and I both have cleated boots. If you can, go to the library; researc......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Bird watch. Go for a walk....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dishwasher soap (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Check manual before using packs. My Bosche manual says not to use those in Bosch machine. The coveri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Steam cleaners (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Steam for kitchen and baths is great. Window mountings--super to clean those and get all the crud fr......

Clarifying. The steam attachment to my cleaner shoots out steam at high pressure. That's the moistur......

Agree with Metwo. When we totally remodeled bath and partially kitchen, we talked directly to Allock......

Discussion Topic  Murphman (in Landscaping) by M-ma
Did the saplings arrive? Please tell us size, types of trees, and how you planted them....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
And another thing. Someone actually stated that a folded napkin washed in a front-load comes out sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
I have nothing to add. I did two days ago but haven't been able to reply. I re-signed in. Nothing. T......

Then that is a problem with that model top loader. My point is that people are fighting the new tec......

Not to be offensive, but I like to accept that the engineers, the designers, the experts know what t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning Toilets With A Septic Tank (in Cleaning & Organizing) by M-ma
Thank you! I have tried for years on this board to get people to realize that a cup of bleach going ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tree planting in December ? (in Landscaping) by M-ma
No harm done. You're right, of course. Many factors weigh in. A really frigid spell. An early, he......

I'm zone 4.5; right in between. Mulch helps keep the soil from heaving by keeping the temp more even......

But, Kimm, for this new homeowner, even a few inexpensive trees that do make it is a good start. My......

» Refine Search
» New Search