Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
I am probably alone on not liking some aspects of the show. I prefer for these shows to focus more ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Disappointing programming (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by mgo287
I agree with all the criticism and recently sent them a note. In my opinion they are insulting thei......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Where was it filmed: Love It Or List It Too (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
i believe the new "too" shows are filmed in Vancouver British Columbia Canada. agree, the area is am......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
no..glad they are gone...lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it, too. (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
IMO, HGTV is clueless. They dont seem to realize the issue is with the premise and stye of the show......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
I feel like they (HGTV) is trying to ram this show down our throats. Most of us cannot stand the sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
I cannot stand the actor and actress who are the hosts...and their clumsy contrived attempt to be wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
lol...i dont understand why this show is still on the air. but it is encouraging that i am not alone......

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
real estate prices are usually not driven by the structure or condition of the structure, they are u......

Discussion Topic  RE: "That's So House Hunters" (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
i can understand some of those contradictory statements because sometimes regardless of what their h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287

Discussion Topic  RE: Cost of homes on Buying and Selling (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
come on people....real estate prices are based on location, location...not actual house sizes....lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
i agree with wanting granite...i just think its silly to pass on an otherwise quality house for supe......

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by mgo287
i agree with above comment that HGTV makes it look like there are more stupid people than there real......

» Refine Search
» New Search