Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (186 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Before and After: Contemporary Condo (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Being the nosy person that I am, I looked at the pictures. Don't waste your time, it's nothing spec......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in General Decorating) by Cavin
But that's my point exactly. These gentlemen haven't grabbed a bullhorn and said ANYTHING! At least ......

As someone in a "happy" relationship, I have had my share of disdain from those who disagree with ou......

I am probably one of the least religious people you will ever meet. I don't think it was ever their ......

Regardless of one's p*litical or social leanings, it seems to me that HGTV is overreacting. This is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Kitchen Designs - what do you recommend? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Cavin
There are thousands of ideas on Houzz, Pinterest and Google Image search. When I was in design sch......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinating wood floors and cabinets (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Cavin
If you are unable to make the wood tones look good by trying to match them, you would be better off ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
What they are asking may not be illegal but it sounds unethical. I would call their bluff and ask fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off white & white - a do or don't? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Why not split the difference and paint all of it a pale, almost white color? Off white and white tog......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
"As I pointed out previously, I found that my three sconces flanking two mirrors does NOT cast as mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of window treatments for this room? (in General Decorating) by Cavin

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I assume you did a cut and paste with the rug image, and since your front door is at least 3' wide a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips And Guide About Cheap Sofa (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Many folks may not know this but the same can be true with other products from China such as granite......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need a decorator (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Great story Mary Ruth, we've all been there with design clients! I agree about working with more th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need a decorator (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Before I respond, let me address an obvious violation of board rules. Julie Jamison, it clearly stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recliner leather color question (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I like your red accents but I would recommend you get a chair in a lighter neutral color. What about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging pictures on plaster walls...HELP! (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I don't know if this will help or not, or if you have already found the answer you need. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with exterior door color (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Nice transformation so far and a good call painting the side door white. Susan makes a good point ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by Cavin
I detest the original show and this one is worse. If Jillian says "adorable" one more time, I am go......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Some of it can be directly linked to the time of year. I am incredibly busy myself with clients thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search