Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (239 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I may be odd man out here but I think you should leave the tile alone. If anything, dark green is co......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Wing back chairs of any kind are classic. Grab them before someone else does. And I wouldn't quibble......

Discussion Topic  RE: No sew Roman shades (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Gotta love a DIY project as easy as this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on hardwood floor and base board choices in my remodel project (in General Decorating) by Cavin
White walls will do wonders to modernize your home. You will want to paint before the floors are ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinating wood floors and cabinets (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Cavin
If you are unable to make the wood tones look good by trying to match them, you would be better off ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
"As I pointed out previously, I found that my three sconces flanking two mirrors does NOT cast as mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Favorite Room (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Great topic Charles. I have had favorite design projects and favorite clients but to pick a favorite......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood or Painted Kitchen Cabiets? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Look at it this way, you can always paint wood stained cabinets at a later date if you tire of them.......

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of window treatments for this room? (in General Decorating) by Cavin

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I assume you did a cut and paste with the rug image, and since your front door is at least 3' wide a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you paint these columns the same color as the wall? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Yes, what Paint Lady said!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips And Guide About Cheap Sofa (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Many folks may not know this but the same can be true with other products from China such as granite......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need a decorator (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Great story Mary Ruth, we've all been there with design clients! I agree about working with more th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need a decorator (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Before I respond, let me address an obvious violation of board rules. Julie Jamison, it clearly stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recliner leather color question (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I like your red accents but I would recommend you get a chair in a lighter neutral color. What about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with exterior door color (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Nice transformation so far and a good call painting the side door white. Susan makes a good point ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting brass shower frame (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Labor intensive and not durable at all. One of the links mentioned painting a faucet. Bad idea! Wat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Polyvore for interior design? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Against my better judgement I looked at the website and the first word that came to mind was "trite"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mismatched cabinets (in General Decorating) by Cavin
You can paint them out to match but it won't really conceal the fact that they aren't the same, even......

Discussion Topic  RE: refridgerator reviews (in General Decorating) by Cavin

» Refine Search
» New Search