Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (207 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I would only remove the door if you have extremely quiet roommates and you don't care about your pri......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I would assume the door to your bedroom opens in, so it wouldn't work to hang something on the inter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by Cavin

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by Cavin

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by Cavin
There is nothing wrong with that kitchen that getting rid of the stupid island and a coat of paint w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardwood Floor Refinishing (in General Decorating) by Cavin
It really does look better if they match. Split the difference and do both in a mid tone stain....

Discussion Topic  RE: Before and After: Contemporary Condo (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Being the nosy person that I am, I looked at the pictures. Don't waste your time, it's nothing spec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by Cavin
I'm afraid the quality of all HGTV shows has gone down the tubes. The former fan base of this cable......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in General Decorating) by Cavin
But that's my point exactly. These gentlemen haven't grabbed a bullhorn and said ANYTHING! At least ......

As someone in a "happy" relationship, I have had my share of disdain from those who disagree with ou......

I am probably one of the least religious people you will ever meet. I don't think it was ever their ......

Regardless of one's p*litical or social leanings, it seems to me that HGTV is overreacting. This is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I may be odd man out here but I think you should leave the tile alone. If anything, dark green is co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Wing back chairs of any kind are classic. Grab them before someone else does. And I wouldn't quibble......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
"As I pointed out previously, I found that my three sconces flanking two mirrors does NOT cast as mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would your limit be for guests to stay? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I wouldn't even consider having guests stay that long. Even our family members know enough to keep ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LONG hallway... need decorating ideas. (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Pictures would be helpful. It's not that simple giving advice with just a description....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need kitchen inspiration (in General Decorating) by Cavin
Is there an area in a lower cabinet somewhere in the plan you could put a wine rack?...

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of window treatments for this room? (in General Decorating) by Cavin

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by Cavin
I assume you did a cut and paste with the rug image, and since your front door is at least 3' wide a......

» Refine Search
» New Search