Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 197
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3930 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 days until Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Of the 49 family members that I give gifts to (that's just DH, our 11 kids, their spouses + grandkid......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Nancy20-...Pinwheels new twist (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Thanks SO ( or should I say "SEW"? ) much!!! What fun! Tuesday and Thursday this week I host an ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Congratulations, bluesnail! pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Thanks, Susan! We were up until 1:30 this morning trying to decide where to place her without losing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Here's a photo of Maxine as we've been getting her (and my sewing room) arranged to be most effectiv......

It's funny how we're all different in what we prefer! Fishingwidow (Mary), I much prefer to stand an......

TcMay- we were up on your side of the state! The machine was in Muskegon! pat...

Just came home after a 17 hour trip up and back to Michigan to see and come home with my new machine......

Thanks, McP- I couldn't remember what machine you have! Twostep- thanks for the e-mail! On my budge......

Thanks, rockinbobbin!!! DH is really supportive and ready to drive the 5-1/2 hours up to the mitten ......

Ttt. This is still being used by seller & is less than half the price of a dealer refurbished set-u......

Discussion Topic  Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I'm considering a Voyager 17" and wondered if any of you have had experience with one. This is on a......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Here's my latest stashbuster- a baby quilt for DD#7 who will have a little girl in about three weeks......

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Really, really nice space!!!! Makes it easy to create wonderful quilts with that kind of wonderful s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another baby ball (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Very nice! I have a pattern I found on-line for this ball in three different sizes! I may be making ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
So happy to hear this news, Terry! Welcome back to Ohio!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
The confusion between "lose" and " loose" is the one that makes me crazy!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Such great news! What a welcome relief! Our prayers are still with your family as your DD continues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I can't seem to open this link with my i-pad! Tried googling it too with no luck!!!! Help!!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Terry- my thoughts and prayers are with you! So fortunate that you retired and don't have that extra......

» Refine Search
» New Search