Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 195
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3899 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Really pretty, Seeing Stars! Hope to see the photo soon when you've finished! It should be gorgeous......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I'm probably trailing the pack of all of you, but finally I finished my Berry Baskets UFO! The color......

The quilting is finished on my UFO, the binding has been cut and sewn to one side of the quilt and t......

75% done with the FMQ on my UFO! I may actually get that part finished today! Then, just cut and sew......

Just got the nicest package in the mail from WQFC as a winning present for the March UFO challenge! ......

I cut batting and a backing and have started FMQing my UFO. It will be good to see this finished and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free motion quilting ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I typically use a top stitching needle when I'm FMQ because the eye is larger. pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Here's the next one that I just made! this is definitely a Win-Win because I'm using up scraps of ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Here's the first Denim Do It All Bin I made this afternoon. It is the medium size. A friend had bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Wow, McPatches, you are just going to town with making things this month!!! Love the quilt! That bor......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Finished my UFO for the April challenge on this board and when I finished quilting it, I realized th......

Crafty rad- here's the link: ......

Here's my next little stashbuster. found this on the internet this afternoon and made it up in about......

Yikes!! This thread was on page two!! TcMay had started a thread with a link to these "Denim Do It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Love it!!! Some of my favorite colors too!!! pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I actually made 3 identical wall Quilts for a patriotic program our Church presented in March. Poste......

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Safe travels!! It definitely isn't goodbye though!! Stay in touch when you're all settled in! For a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Accidental Quilt Block tutorial by BeyondSockMonkeys (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
How fun!!! I will never run out of quilts to make with all of the ideas you all keep posting here!!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Nice!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Day another question (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
nlk- thank's for the link!! There was a "deciphering a quilt" tab at the top of that blog that I pin......

» Refine Search
» New Search