Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 197
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3932 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial Missour Star Quilt Co (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Love it! Was wondering how the placement was done by sewing blocks. Now I know that you're sewing ho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Two Color Mystery in Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I've done her mysteries before as well & have downloaded her previous patterns! There is also a scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: McPatches Doll Quilt Show - You MUST see this! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
So much time, energy and love went into those quilts, McP, and it shows!!! Well done!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 days until Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Of the 49 family members that I give gifts to (that's just DH, our 11 kids, their spouses + grandkid......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Congratulations, bluesnail! pat...

Discussion Topic  Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I'm considering a Voyager 17" and wondered if any of you have had experience with one. This is on a......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
So happy to hear this news, Terry! Welcome back to Ohio!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
The confusion between "lose" and " loose" is the one that makes me crazy!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Such great news! What a welcome relief! Our prayers are still with your family as your DD continues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I can't seem to open this link with my i-pad! Tried googling it too with no luck!!!! Help!!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Know How Many Days Are Left? As of July 9th, 168! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Nancyc20- you can make presents for some of my fam- I'll share!!!! Lol ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Know How Many Days Are Left? As of July 9th, 168! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Decided that I would get more organized this year and so I checked last week and saw that there were......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
What a fun (and productive!) 6 months this has been for all of us!! Thanks to all who made this pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Great finishes! Jill- I agree with the rest! There is no way it would haven consistently challeng......

Here is a photo of my June UFO. I posted it towards the end of May because I needed it to give as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Terry- my thoughts and prayers are with you! So fortunate that you retired and don't have that extra......

Discussion Topic  Look at MSQ new disapearring hourglass block tutorial! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Oh my goodness! Check this out!! I must start making these blocks NOW!!!! Love it!! ......

Discussion Topic  Stashbusters- I need your design opinion!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
I've been working on the 56 blocks for this "Free Four All" stashbusting quilt and have the blocks c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a Fast & Cute Baby Quilt? 5 FQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
Pattyj- I just clicked on TcMay's link just now and it worked just fine! Try it again and see! If n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a Fast & Cute Baby Quilt? 5 FQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by gardenpat
It really did go together quickly, May! I made mine one row short of the pattern because I was one 3......

» Refine Search
» New Search