Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 123
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2447 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for pix of finished ugly projects using the green fabric with the mummies on (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Is this what you are looking for? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Absolutely incredible and to know he made that quilt in four months! WOW, see how fast they appliq......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Congratulations!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
so pretty shey!...

The red triangle border is optional, is that the flying geese one? If I wanted to do prairie points ......

I just found out that I repeated making three of the embroidery blocks! Guess I will have to make a ......

I think these are what are due this month? I will definitely have to quilt something in the center ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition quilting designs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
I have film that was used for laminating that I use dry erase pens on to transfer the design and lay......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to brag too :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
That's awesome for all involved! You're like a proud mama. I would be too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Happy belated birthday. I hope you had an awesome day! I enjoyed meeting and spending time with you......

Discussion Topic  Neat way to show hand quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
This person has a neat way of showing how to "rock" your stitches. Never seen it shown this way befo......

Discussion Topic  Redwork BOM - have you seen this one? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1

Discussion Topic  Easter egg embroidery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Pretty free pattern ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Necktie Quilts...for eye candy or inspiration (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
I love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Bargello lovers here? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
That's beautiful. What size and would everyone do certain colors? Swap how many? I did a flower......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
56 - I don't check everyday, probably weekly unless I am in a swap....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
WOW, yesterday I got so frustrated sewing the blocks for these stars, even with a starter piece of f......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Here are mine....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew Along Participants - Future Patterns To Consider (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
If I had to chose one of the three, it would be Le Jardin. I would like more of a floral atmosphe......

Discussion Topic  Fluer55_I finished my tile blocks! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Finally got back into sewing room and finished my tile blocks from your class. I did three of the sa......

» Refine Search
» New Search