Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1019 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Orange Fling Scrap Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
I saw an orange quilt on this board sometime ago. The quilter was generous to share the pattern with......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange Fling Scrap Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Yes, that's the one. All I remember is unlike the sewing on the angle of the block, you sews strips......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange Fling Scrap Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Made with scrappy strips, and sashing around each block....

Not that one Jen, but thanks. It was scrappy, you made 11 or 12" squares, cut them up, and rearrang......

Discussion Topic  Orange Fling Scrap Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
I saw an orange quilt on this board sometime ago. The quilter was generous to share the pattern with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Important information. thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotary cutter blades -- re-sharpened (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
I must get back to Harbor Freight. When I was there last year, they only sold 45 mm. I use 60 mm....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need your opinion please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Love the coat, but not both collars together. Like the idea of cuffs on something else. How about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gift Idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm supposed to sew the two other sides, even though, there are no raw edges. A b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gift Idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by Midnight46
Just tried a little box. I only have two seams, and the box looks like four seams. I'm good with t......

» Refine Search
» New Search