Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (100 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Color suggestions for adjacent rooms (in Colors) by dlm4mom
I am trying to pick out colors before I start to repaint. I am thinking about Malton for my great r......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Color suggestions for adjacent rooms (in Colors) by dlm4mom
Thank you. I am really surprised they suggested grays- it feels like a warm color to me. The other......

Discussion Topic  Color suggestions for adjacent rooms (in Colors) by dlm4mom
I am trying to pick out colors before I start to repaint. I am thinking about Malton for my great r......

Discussion Topic  pls look at these room photos- what is going on with paint? (in General Decorating) by dlm4mom
Can anyone tell me why the same color paint looks so different in these rooms? I was hoping for the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: pls look at these room photos- what is going on with paint? (in General Decorating) by dlm4mom
I have a high ceiling and a lot of angles in the room due to the closet, the stair case, a little fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: pls look at these room photos- what is going on with paint? (in General Decorating) by dlm4mom
Is there some quality or element in a paint color that would make it less likely to change colors fr......

Discussion Topic  pls look at these room photos- what is going on with paint? (in General Decorating) by dlm4mom
Can anyone tell me why the same color paint looks so different in these rooms? I was hoping for the......

Discussion Topic  Paint dilution with white? (in Colors) by dlm4mom
I am having problems with paint looking too dark in my house. I cannot find a color that I like as ......

Discussion Topic  Paint dilution with white? (in Colors) by dlm4mom
I am having problems with paint looking too dark in my house. I cannot find a color that I like as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: suggestions on how to handle this- please!! (in Holidays) by dlm4mom
It is so hard to ask people who have not brought anything in the past. The truth is, it is really h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: suggestions on how to handle this- please!! (in Holidays) by dlm4mom
excellent point!...

Discussion Topic  suggestions on how to handle this- please!! (in Holidays) by dlm4mom
I have been hosting Thanksgiving for years. As we have all had children and some daughter/son in la......

» Refine Search
» New Search