Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by azul99
Hello everyone, I haven't been around in awhile, but thought I would stop in to share these photos.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99
Thank you all very much. This thread is so useful - I will go to a showroom to look at options this......

Discussion Topic  Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99
Hello all, It's nice to see you all, it's been awhile. We are about to embark on a remodel proje......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Window Treatment (in General Decorating) by azul99
Thanks so much again! Christie, I think you are right about the space. Having those couple of inch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Window Treatment (in General Decorating) by azul99

Hi everyone, I'm back to update you on the window treatment. ......

Thank you all! I'll let you know what I decide. The contractors came today to install the doors on......

I should add, it is nice to "see" you all again!...

Can't resist posting one more "before" photo, of the shower stall - I am SO happy not to be showerin......

Also, would a white treatment (shade or shutters - or faux-wood 2" blinds?) be best? I'm hesitant t......

Discussion Topic  Dresser as a nightstand (in General Decorating) by azul99
Years ago, DH and I bought bedroom furniture and I made the mistake of not buying matching nightstan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet recommendations anyone??? (in General Decorating) by azul99
We just renovated our master bath and bought a Kohler Cimmaron toilet. It is comfort-height, not to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

How about a rectangular-shaped mirror that fits into the space, and a basket underneath it for holdi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Curtains (in General Decorating) by azul99

» Refine Search
» New Search