Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (637 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Window Treatment (in General Decorating) by azul99
Thanks so much again! Christie, I think you are right about the space. Having those couple of inch......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Window Treatment (in General Decorating) by azul99

Hi everyone, I'm back to update you on the window treatment. ......

Discussion Topic  Dresser as a nightstand (in General Decorating) by azul99
Years ago, DH and I bought bedroom furniture and I made the mistake of not buying matching nightstan......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this foyer? UPDATED with a color question; please help (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this foyer? UPDATED with a color question; please help (in General Decorating) by azul99
I'm looking at these porthole mirrors at World Market: ......

Ok, this bench seems like the right size and it has space underneath to allow the heating vent to do......

#2: This second candidate looks like a nice bench. It is 44" long, a good foot-plus longer than th......

I've written to the Craigslist sellers for these pieces and welcome your input on them. This one is......

How about one of these? Maybe I could find something a little nicer if I do a patient Craigslist se......

Some other bench possibilities - what do you think? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

How about a rectangular-shaped mirror that fits into the space, and a basket underneath it for holdi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by azul99
My children loved Mother Goose rhymes and this one is beautifully illustrated: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search