Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (615 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99
Thank you all very much. This thread is so useful - I will go to a showroom to look at options this......

Discussion Topic  Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by azul99
Hello all, It's nice to see you all, it's been awhile. We are about to embark on a remodel proje......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by azul99
This is Rosie, our rescue dog from West Virginia. She is a terrier mix of some kind, about 7 years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your own housing space (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: Your own housing space (in General Decorating) by azul99
I don't know how many square feet our house measures, but it is a roomy 1952 rambler. On the main f......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the attraction of wood tile (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 11/18/13 (in General Decorating) by azul99
Detail on dresser:...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 11/18/13 (in General Decorating) by azul99
I found this lovely bureau on Craigslist this weekend. $100 and it is the perfect thing to use as a......

Discussion Topic  Dresser as a nightstand (in General Decorating) by azul99
Years ago, DH and I bought bedroom furniture and I made the mistake of not buying matching nightstan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique hidden bathroom storage (in General Decorating) by azul99
So clever, I love these! Our contractor did built-in storage in between the studs, eliminating the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet recommendations anyone??? (in General Decorating) by azul99
We just renovated our master bath and bought a Kohler Cimmaron toilet. It is comfort-height, not to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by azul99

How about a rectangular-shaped mirror that fits into the space, and a basket underneath it for holdi......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by azul99
My children loved Mother Goose rhymes and this one is beautifully illustrated: ......

Discussion Topic  What would you do with this foyer? UPDATED with a color question; please help (in General Decorating) by azul99
This is the oddly-shaped foyer in our 1952 house. The flooring (porcelain tile) and wall color (blu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Curtains (in General Decorating) by azul99

Discussion Topic  Bathroom Window Treatment (in General Decorating) by azul99
I am stumped as to what to put in this bathroom window. We need privacy but I want as much light c......

Discussion Topic  Bathroom window treatments (in General Decorating) by azul99
We are about to have our master bathroom gutted and remodeled. It is tiny, measuring 10' long (w/th......

» Refine Search
» New Search