Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: negotiating with contractor (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I don't know if I would call it negotiating, but certainly a good idea to let them know your budget ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing a door from a left hand swing to a right hand (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
Buy a new door....

Discussion Topic  RE: Downspout - water diversion- does this look right (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
In theory, it was a good idea, and executed nicely. Until it spills out onto the old wood deck. If m......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer kitchen remodel - cabinets? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I woud definitely look up a few local shops to see what they can do for you. Odds are you will find ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Creative Touch Carpentry
Find a good painter that has experience in spraying cabinets. Prep is the key, then a good spray fin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
It sounds to me like you would be in the 3-5 year range for sealing the granite counter tops. But de......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP siding color (in Outdoor Projects) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I agree with the above comment. It might also help to see a picture....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: stick on tiles (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
My guess is that you will need to scuff up the linoleum floor a little bit to get the contact adhesi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tile around outlets (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I would usually attempt this with a grinder and a couple strategically placed holes with a masonry b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior Designer or Kitchen Designer? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Creative Touch Carpentry
It's a toss up. The kitchen designer is most likely going to give you a great functional kitchen, wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: rustoluem cabinet product (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I would avoid painting your countertops if you can. I have seen this done a couple of times and the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen cabinets (in General Remodeling) by Creative Touch Carpentry
I like to use the space between the top of the cabinets and the ceiling for crown moulding and top o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remodelling a bathroom! Would love input, stores, advice! (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Creative Touch Carpentry
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

» Refine Search
» New Search