Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 76
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1504 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Large quantity baking for a tea party (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Would you share your pumpkin donut muffin recipe with us- that sound so good as well. A lot of effor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: what is this? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by mamaspoon
Would make a unique conversation piece if one were bold enough to display it in their home....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: what is this? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by mamaspoon
LOS, now that you know, what do you intend to do with the thing? Or just let it collect dust....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
My DD has always loved mashed potatoes. When she went to college 1 1/2 hr away from our home my DH t......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT adult siblings OT (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Jumping in, SMS hit it on the head in a lot of the cases, you would never chose your sibling as your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Have done so many times over the years with no hesitancy at all- usually have my Kindle or a newspap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Male Betta Fish?? (in Pets) by mamaspoon
I used a large flower vase-6-7" tall. Make sure the neck is narrower than the bottom. Took a plastic......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking with a Tablet (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
If I see recipes I often take a picture of recipe. Have an album of photos devoted to recipes. Also......

Discussion Topic  RE: social customs (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Very casual acquaintances, no hugs, anyone else always get/receive hugs. There have been times in my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
The company that did our in laws charged 40% which was typical for our area. They worked very hard f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: celebratory events in your area. (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
In May we have our River Bank Run-the largest road race 25k run in the USA that draws 22000 particip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
Kids in the house or not, and when I worked full time I've always picked/straightened up daily. This......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: a Finished project (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Wonderful space for your works of art- your own gallery. Great useage of space. Good job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Inspiration- thank You Emily....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Once again, it's Monday morning and I have nothing to share. What's wrong with me? It's not like I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
It's a testament by your son and his fiancé as to how their parents raised them to value their famil......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT. MD, VA--looking for area to rent small cottage on ocean. (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Have you tried looking at VRBO. You can choose the area, see pictures, sort by price, and communicat......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
I've always kept an overflowing folder of ideas and pictures from magazines. Last year I sat down wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer fruit quality this year (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Ice had great fruit this year- melons, watermelons, strawberries, red grapes and peaches. We have lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
I'd worry that grease and dust would collect on all the exposed metal rim. I wouldn't have the patie......

» Refine Search
» New Search