Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 76
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1516 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Once again, it's Monday morning and I have nothing to share. What's wrong with me? It's not like I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
I've always kept an overflowing folder of ideas and pictures from magazines. Last year I sat down wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer fruit quality this year (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Ice had great fruit this year- melons, watermelons, strawberries, red grapes and peaches. We have lo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
I'd worry that grease and dust would collect on all the exposed metal rim. I wouldn't have the patie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
How long does it take to exit your bedroom and shut the door-maybe 10 seconds? No one is all that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Trish, If you have vision problems most tablets have the ability to enlarge just by using a touch o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
I have the IPhone 4, which is at least 5-6 yrs old. Can't imagine my life without it. Do a lot of te......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
IndexLady, time to tell your guest that you are almost ready for retirement and a reduced income. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shredding papers (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
I love the home shredders. I shred credit cardstatements, the few paper bill we receive, brokerage s......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
So good to hear your update and that everything bad is behind you now. Happy to hear kids are doing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: buying a house in another state (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mamaspoon
Easy with fax and email today. 350 is a doable day distance for a weekend or a couple a days. Right ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: but does this qualify? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Whatever pleases you is the most important consideration Emily....

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Your DH certainly listens well!! Awesome, your own fan deck....

Discussion Topic  RE: How long appliances should last (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Don't think they make appliances in recent years to last as long as they used to. 7-12 yrs seem is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by mamaspoon
Agree with other posters, pack up your personal collections to enhance your rooms. We've loved looki......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: group activities (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Grapefruit- know women like this as well. Went to a potluck last spring where everyone was supposed......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Let me count the ways: Loads of big windows that allow so much natural light all thru house No stai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
So how was your pool party? Did everyone want a turn sitting in it? Love the idea of it and it tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Research is Out That Autism has a correlation to... (in Environmental Living) by mamaspoon
I've also heard of studies showing higher incidences when an older man is the father and the mother ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

» Refine Search
» New Search