Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1524 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Doogie is a lucky dog to have found you and your home. Still processing the fact that you have lila......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Both DH and I both live over 250 miles from where we grew up- he in WI and me in Ohio and there is n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help to ID & value-Gentelmen's Dresser? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by mamaspoon
Last summer I saw a couple in MI that owners were asking around $350.00, but no telling what price ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: My first home, doubts. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mamaspoon
Think it's spam as well and probably from overseas based on his choice of words....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
Oh my, what an interesting thread on what you ladies do with the "girls". Since I'm full figured I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet rugs (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Our vanity is about 9 feet long as well. I have 2 large rugs in front of our 2 actual sinks and spac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet rugs (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
EEW- won't have those in my house anymore. Used to and stopped because I felt they were nasty and fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Thoughts and Pray**ers out to you and Donnie. What a lovely tribute to a wonderful woman. I'm sure t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have palladian windows? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
We built last spring and the warranty on our 3 Palladian windows specifically states that the warran......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
What a gorgeous view out of your windows- daylight or at night. I agree, just a beefier chandy wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Babette's feast (in Food & Entertaining) by mamaspoon
No, I seldom watch movies or tv shows about cooking. I sometimes catch Sandra Lee, Semi Homemade I t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
I have many purses and for the most part I use them all. Have downsized from the huge bags I used w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: jewelry storage (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
Great idea Spanish Revival- might have to borrow it....

Discussion Topic  RE: hanging pictures (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
My decorator came last summer after we moved into condo and personally placed and hung our artwork. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Nice chairs for the price. They seem a bit taller and narrower than the traditional wing chair. Prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Guess I Can Be Called A Professional (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Congratulation! It's always gratifying to have someone else appreciate your work and then want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: top loading versus front loading (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
Only time I've used front loaders are when I'm visiting DD and doing their laundry. To me the cycles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by mamaspoon
Our thoughts and pray*ers go out to you and your family. Unfortunately this has happened in our fami......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got ants? - Important Update added (in Cleaning & Organizing) by mamaspoon
That's called Murphy's Law! Hope you get the pool filter fixed in time for your guests to be able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broker conflict? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mamaspoon
Absolutely I meant the sellers agent should be reported....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

» Refine Search
» New Search