Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1425 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Could it possibly be a glove darning "egg"? It looks like the tips would fit into a finger of a g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
My August block arrived today. Once again, I'm stunned by the workmanship on the block and of cours......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I too liked the post card you sent. DH's comment was "Do you know this lady?" Of course, I told h......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Mexican Star Basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Isn't it nice that they've come out with some new, interesting patterns? I've copied several of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grace Frame (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I have one - it's for hand quilting. I hoped to use it to help put the quilt sandwich together but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Climbing roses (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Now, that is a pretty pattern. Very Celtic looking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with a plan (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Love this pattern, especially the 2 pieces still to be added to the puzzle. I'm liking items that c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
And here are all 7 together....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Here's my July block - another winner!...

My block arrived yesterday and , as usual, it's fantastically well made...and of course, it compleme......

No block for me either. Darn!...

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Doing the binding is my favorite part of the quilting process....

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding question (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
A single thread is supposedly easier to hide. We only ever used a double thread for sewing on button......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilted coffee mugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
"quilted coffee mugs" - how intriguing! Just think, no storage problem - just fold them up and shov......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
So sorry for your loss, Pam. Hugs....

Discussion Topic  RE: Instructions for woven bookmark (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I'd also like to have the directions, please....

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Field of Diamonds (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Oh, my. Those are teeny, tiny quarter squares....

Discussion Topic  RE: O t T& P (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
So sorry to hear this, Edna. No matter how old/young, it's hard to lose a family member. T's & P's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Winner announced! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Beautiful quilt...and I love that skinny raspberry "string" in the middle of that white border. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
57 - Daily check to see who's doing what....

» Refine Search
» New Search