Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1423 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I have one and it works well. Don't know what you mean about the templates... but as long as your p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
My sister lives there. Not sure if there are any actually in the Villages, but there is at least on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
My beautiful block arrived in today's mail. I'll post a photo in a few days....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
When I was very, very new to quilting, I saw this pattern and decided to do it. Ha! Even sent for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF REGISTRATION FORM fabric choice (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
So are you going to tell us what the 2 colors are??????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Mary Lou, I love the fact that you're hand quilting your DGD's quilt. What are you using to mark it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand work..what do you do ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Crochet, knit, embroider, crazy quilt, hand applique, hand quilt and this is the ideal time to hand ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Jan, I'm pretty sure that for this retreat you will NOT need a machine. And the dates are March 4 -......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Wow. I'm totally surprised. Thanks so much... and thank your DH for drawing my name....

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I finally have enough green and purple blocks framed to make a nice sized wall grouping. All the fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-28-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
And lastly, a fern leaf design adapted from a pattern in the latest 100 quilt Blocks magazine. This......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-28-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
And here's a hand pieced Mariner's Compass....

Then I did a Celtic type block with nice long bias strips....

A closer view of the clam shells....

I have been working through my recent green and purple phase. Some time ago, a friend gave me sever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Oops. I almost forgot to post the photo of my beautiful August block. Thanks, so much, MS....

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to bow out of this one, too. Just too many other things I have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Really super. Congrats....

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I'm another flying goose...

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Could it possibly be a glove darning "egg"? It looks like the tips would fit into a finger of a g......

» Refine Search
» New Search