Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1426 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Yikes! Mary Lou, you're right! I did forget those 2 seams in the block. Geesh! So each side strip......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
A 5" coin will finish up at 4 1/2", so you only need 2- 4" wide strips to sew on both sides of the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
My squares are here, too. Guess it's time to start on the quilt design....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Just goes to show how un-savvy I am with a computer. Brought up the email again and this time I cli......

My email arrived! Unfortunately, my printer/computer only liked 3/4 of each page. I changed from "......

Well all right!!!!!! If everything goes OK, today is that magical sorting day. Hummmm. sort toda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
How about that! I DID leave a few off my list. And I had even heard about "honey buns" but those p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Bessbell, that was NOT a stupid question. With all the charms, layer cakes, turn-overs, jelly roll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attn; quiltslots, bluesnail, diillm…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Sorry, ljptexas, you should have been notified that I dropped out of this swap before the official s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I have several of those nice Art Bins and they come with plastic dividers. They work very well for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I have to hem a lot of jeans for my family and I often use a "mash" hammer to flatten that really, r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
My April block is here... and it's another beauty. Thanks so much, MS....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I've been sewing since I was 10 yrs old - thanks to 4-H. I've done many crafty things from cross st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Wow. I thought I was an overachiever doing 3 sets! Thanks for the update, Tam....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Tam, how about an update? On page 1 you still have me listed at 2 sets....but I did 3 sets. OK?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I'm in central Florida and there is a really, really good quilt shop in my home town. And I'm withi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I will be driving to Tampa! I'm soooo ready!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
I recently made this crib quilt for a new baby. Her (the baby) grandfather worked for my husband fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
Here's a crib quilt I made for a little lady. This is one of those free patterns that our friend Mar......

Discussion Topic  RE: warm buns & bluesnail, check your PM (in Quilting & Needlework) by bluesnail
toryam, I checked my PM.... ???? Nothing there from you. The cyber fairy must have eaten it. LOL...

» Refine Search
» New Search