Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (166 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  neutral paint color (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
Can any of you recommend a good neutral color? I am looking to paint my living room and hallway in ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  floors (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
I have hardwood in every room except for kitchen and baths. I am thinking of putting carpet in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sallysmom
Do you have to take the house or can you just get a cash prize?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  Dream Home giveaway question (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by sallysmom
I never follow this or look at the home, but I wondered can you take an all cash prize instead of th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sallysmom
Now that my husband "fixed" my machine by taking the filters out of the water lines, I get a little ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sallysmom
Have you looked inside once it has filled to see how much water is in there? Can you post the model......

I researched Speed Queen and it seems it doesn't put much water in the machine either. Have you fou......

I have encouraged people to keep your old machines and get them repaired if possible. I got a new on......

On Saturday my husband pulled my washer out. He unscrewed the water lines where they went into the ......

My husband knows a man who used to repair washers. He has a few old models sitting around in his sh......

KeepYouInStitches and mountainbeach, I am with you. If anyone is pleased with their washers, then t......

KeepYouInStitches, heavy duty was what I used to have. I think they are not allowed to make those a......

M-ma, sorry but I need more water than the machine puts in there to wash my husband's work clothes....

I researched Speed Queen after someone else said they were good. However, I found this brand does n......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a waste. Recycle or Repurpose Instead of Trashing (in General Remodeling) by sallysmom
HGTV could do a show showing people who are remodeling but are recycling what they take out. I thin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  curb appeal (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
Curb Appeal cohost killed in motorcycle accident....

Discussion Topic  cattnap (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
Does she ever come to the board anymore?...

Discussion Topic  Thanksgiving Day programming (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
I went through the programming guide on my tv. No Christmas shows are scheduled for Thanksgiving Da......

Discussion Topic  Christmas shows (in General Decorating) by sallysmom
Do any of you know if HGTV plans to show Christmas shows?...

Discussion Topic  has anyone? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by sallysmom
Has anyone ever had their question answered by Abby?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

» Refine Search
» New Search