Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (319 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with covering windows in a baby nursery???? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Wow! The builder should be shot for putting a door and a window that close to the corner. He could ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
LadyofShallot, that's a great looking chair and I am in love with that quilt...so beautiful. I alwa......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I'm glad you found an arrangement that makes you feel good about the room. I look forward to seeing......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
That's wonderful news. Considering the tough time you've had in the last few years, it's terrific t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
I'm not a huge fan of potatoes. I like the potato salad I make with Yukon golds and I don't mind ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: vac problem?? "Dirt Devil Deluxe"?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
I don't have one, but see if this video helps you at all. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I didn't make it to the sale. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating project ideas that never were realized (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I have an if-I-won-the-lottery list of projects. Since I don't buy lottery tickets, I probably will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Summer Dishes (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Sorry, I eat pretty much the same things year-round. Cherries are the one fruit that I still see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
I've been very satisfied with the various vacuum bags I've purchased. Some were Space Bags and some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I've been trying to match colors this last few weeks. I've given up on using any of the paint chips......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
One apartment I lived in had carpet in the bathroom. I kept the carpet covered with washable bathma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I've never seen a carpeted kitchen, but it seems like a distasteful idea to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Before I moved into my house, I ordered window coverings and had book shelves built in the den/media......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off on the spin off on Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
This is a great place to vent. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: communicating today (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
So much of our history has been gleaned through the surviving missives written by the prominent and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
I haven't met a cucumber that I didn't like. Chill them, pickle them, cook them, it's all great to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Covering TV Cables (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Nice job! That looks so much better than n*ake*d cables....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Georgia Peach, you got a steal of a deal on your pieces. I see those Lenox plates on eBay often for......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Glad you checked in and that life is improving for you and your children....

» Refine Search
» New Search