Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (401 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Grandma Goofs (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
One tends to forget how quickly a toddler or a pet can create havoc when not under a watchful eye....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Thanks for starting the thread, Beau's Rose. Between the power outage that stranded me in my house ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Looks great, Nitalynn. I always especially like seeing what you do with your bay window and mantel.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Great job! You and your husband are to be commended for perservering and finishing a tedious task. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our fall "decorating" (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I love the look of wood, but boy, I sure hate the maintenance. You are lucky that your husband can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: S O S (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Awesome in the strictest meaning of the word....

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Glad you were able to rescue the dish!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Strain the juice through a paper towel. Rinse the vegetables with running water....

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
What a wonderful picture! I'm so happy that the event went smoothly and everyone had a good time. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Please- chair identification (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Glad I could help! Good luck in your search!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Please- chair identification (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Looking online, they seemed be called Cushman arm chair....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Oops, Mary Ruth, I know you meant to type Beau's Rose when you were thanking her for starting the th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Thanks for getting the thread started, Beau's Rose. I splurged on a decorating book. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Square shape living room with kitchen (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Here's a quick try at it. If you delete the island, you could move the sofa back by several feet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Freshen Up my Cottage Decor (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I agree with Cocok that one of the best ways to make a room feel fresh to your eyes is to change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: A perfect day. (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
What gorgeous pictures! As I sit here with a fan blowing to help move the heavy, humid air, these p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beets - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
I don't mind eating them roasted, but I won't prepare them myself because of the staining issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sarah Sees Potential (in Sarah's House) by Graciepj
I'd rather see season 2 of Sarah's Cottage. I hope we get that in the USA, too....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Sarah's House

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Linderhof, you were the first to comment...lol! I tend to like urban vacations to places like Londo......

» Refine Search
» New Search