Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (441 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Boos Jars!!! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Very cute!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Very creative, Candy. You came up with a good solution to deal with the openness issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. Junk Collector, your Halloween displays are cute. I lov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Did your house sell already, Skyler? I had a birthday last week and my parents sent me some pretty ......

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen floor ideas (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I've had an on-site finished oak with polyurethane top coat floor in the kitchen and laundry room fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Congratulations on raising a daughter who can achieve so much....

Discussion Topic  RE: autumm leaves (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Gosh! They don't even look real because they are colored so beautifully. Thank you, Mother Nature!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me organize my apartment? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
My favorite web site for small spaces is Apartment Therapy. You can spend days looking through all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Really awesome idea for wall unit BUT............(need genius minds) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Look for a metal fabricator in your area. You can give them the raw materials and measurements and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
lmcrore, your crate looks like it would be a great base for seasonal decorating. I often use a tray......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Those are so pretty, Froo Froo. The asymmetrical one is stunning. I can just see it setting off a ......

Good morning, Skyler! I found a quilt on eBay that I've been in search of for two or three years. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: As promised: my Fall urns (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Good job, Froo Froo. I love the mix of colors....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I don't remember. I rarely went into the kitchen as I was usually in a chair somewhere with my nose......

Discussion Topic  RE: small items (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
In addition to the other ideas, you could use a table top display case, a curio cabinet or a vitrine......

Discussion Topic  RE: computer space finally completed (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
That looks just perfect, especially with a window for natural light....

Discussion Topic  RE: ooooh shower tile was delivered today (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
How wonderful that you love the tile. I look forward to seeing the completed project....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you like this? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
There's something about converting a view to two dimensions that helps me to see what's off. I sugg......

Discussion Topic  RE: October Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Sadly, our weather is not changing. After a brief respite, our temperatures are forecast to soar ba......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Fickle (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I'm more of a do-it-the-way-I-want-the-first-time kind of person. However, I do like to change cert......

» Refine Search
» New Search