Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (375 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
She is at that time of life when a person tends to move around a lot, so I understand her desire to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: place your bets! (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
Congrats! Looks scrumptious!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
What a sad story. Thank goodness it has a happy ending and Doogie is safe and content with you. Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Cute and cuddly looking bunny. I have wild ones in the yard sometimes, but the coyotes and hawks ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I've lived lots of places around the USA. I currently live about 1,400 miles from the city of my bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need your opinions in these frames! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I love those images. They seem quite artistic and interesting to me. Why not use them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
As medications have made confetti of my ability to form short term memories, I have lists everywhere......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Sarah Style - New Book by Sarah Richardson (in Sarah's House) by Graciepj
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Sarah's House

Discussion Topic  Sarah Style - New Book by Sarah Richardson (in Sarah's House) by Graciepj
The book will be available November 4, 2014. Pre-ordering available on most book seller sites....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Sarah's House

Discussion Topic  RE: color of chairs in kitchen (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Welcome! It sounds like you have a neutral scheme that will work with almost any color you want! H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj

I couldn't find the original topic??? Anyway, I'll never forget that shortly after my father's moth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Christie, you always amaze me with your talent and fearlessness!...

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Get plenty of helpers! Seriously, this sounds like a very tough task that needs lots of helping han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking spiral veggie cutter input (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming holidays (in Holidays) by Graciepj
I live in a temperate climate, so I don't see as much change from season to season as others might. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: I've searched and searched...HELP! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Those look custom with the rivets like that. I hope the designer responds to you. In the meantime,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Thinking of you and wishing you and your family peace as you deal with this sadness....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
My deepest sympathies to you and Donnie. I so enjoyed Raymansmom's posts because she was so enthusi......

» Refine Search
» New Search