Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (367 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Often, it is so warm here that the flat top sheet is my only covering. I wouldn't be able to stand ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Is your bed movable? (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I have mine up on risers so it is not easily movable. In order to clean really well behind the head......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I think you lucked out in some ways. The cabinet door profile doesn't have the dreaded 1970's arch,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
That quilt is a lovely treasure, Indexlady and I can see why you were drawn to that lamp, Cocok....

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Graciepj

I think it's attention to detail in decorating that finishes the look of a room. Good job finding j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
Strings, thanks for starting the thread today. Linderhof, I bought a huge hurricane at HomeGoods tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
The unwrapped bread in the child's seat would gross me out. I'm not a germaphobe particularly, but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help a hoarder (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I can't help you with the style, but I understand about saving curbside items that are in good condi......

Discussion Topic  RE: an entertaining food story (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj
I think we do tend to lose track of our actions sometimes as we get older. I know I can get distrac......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Graciepj
I live in southern California and we don't have fireflies, so those are quite the novelty when seen ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm in love with this little dresser... (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
That would look wonderful in my dream beach house! Thanks for posting the picture....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I remember this piece from when you found it. It looks terrific all cleaned up and in place in your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Graciepj

I mostly use shallots, scallions and chives as I like the milder flavors. I don't care much for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: approach to our houses and input needed (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
I'm not concerned about the visibility of my house, but I do like to keep the trees pruned so they s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by Graciepj
One wall in my bedroom has a french door beside a window. I put a rod across the whole wall with dr......

» Refine Search
» New Search