Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 216
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4302 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Crochet Baby Afghan ideas needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Have you ever used the yarn before? I bought a chenille skein and it was a mess to crochet, getting ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Mailed it priority with SASE so it should arrive day after tomorrow. tracking 9114901230801551976011......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Mine were already packed so I'm taking to the post office now. Mailing priority with SASE. If I'm to......

I ended up out of town twice the last two weeks and forgot! Mine are still sitting on my counter. Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery digitizing program (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I decided Bernina was way too expensive. I chose Embird instead. They require you to try it free for......

Discussion Topic  RE: free pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Linda, I got your great mugrug. Love the quilting you did. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! We had temps in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Think it means go as dressy as you want. Some people love the excuse to dress it up and others prefe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Red/green color intensity evaluators (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I have one and found it very helpful while doing watercolor quilts. Then I started photographing my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I do believe in deep cleaning. Here in West Texas spring is our dirtiest, sandiest, windiest time of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making blocks bigger (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
With all the doll quilt block makers I'm sure you'll get some great ideas. You might look at the mes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
D9P with a cowboy theme. Can you tell I live in Texas?? Love including ragged letters with them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Had to use the smaller boot pattern for this set of cowboy boots....

Made this for toddler to use his tiny cars and trucks....

Easy HST quilt done in scraps. Use whatever colors....

I love ABC quilts for both sexes. They'll be enjoyed for years. Got my squares from a swap here. So ......

May, I love that black and white quilt. A friend this weekend was discussing how confused she was ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Are you talking about the criss-cross coasters with six squares and four are folded into rectangles ......

Wow! I love purple too. Great quilt, Jessica! I forgot about those easy coasters. No cost with my st......

Thanks for the compliments. Mice creep me out so I used a cartoon drawing and checked pink fabric. D......

» Refine Search
» New Search