Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 222
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4422 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Scotty dog Christmas quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
How cute! I've never thought of Scotties for Christmas. My favorite Scottie is pieced and now I have......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Remix of Jelly Roll Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Took a class on Eleanor Burns and this is how we did it. Some did them on the diagonal and others di......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERIOUSLY organized... (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
BTW I did donate many,many boxes of UFO's, unwanted fabric, and tools I don't use to our once a year......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERIOUSLY organized... (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I don't have nearly that much stuff yet it drives me crazy some days. Being in a cave would make me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I needed a case for my alarm after the plastic broke. Cost $50 to get a replacement. This was free....

Love the rw&b quilt. The bag is wonderful too. The table topper is 16" across. I may add another......

Trying to get some early holiday presents ready. These are so fun and easy to make. ......

Babies love those balls and big brothers love to throw them. Thanks for the site. I've been quiltin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I mailed it on because I got my original one too. So I had two of them. Better to push it to the rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 2nd mailing (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I just got Colleen's rows from JLu.Looks like it'll be fun....

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
We had ladies at the quilt guild who did binding for $10/quilt. A big bargain for the quilter and a ......

Here's the original site ......

Nice hints on this tutorial. The interfacing pattern looks easy enough to make my own. In memory of ......

I agree about learning new skills. A hotpad is a perfect choice for learning to do curved binding. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to see 2 quilts from FayeJean? Take a look... (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
link?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ?? batting with a plastic layer (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Go to JoAnns with it. They can give you paperwork for it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotating Cutting Mat Help (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I like the smaller size. Tried the big one at a friend's house and the smaller is easier for me. I d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
I have a degree in English, so many mistakes are glaring and irritating. But I also have two degrees......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vintage quilt- thoughts on hand vs. machine quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
We have several church groups that hand quilt for the public. It's a social activity that raises mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by EvelynB
Very nice, Martha. Great drawing....

» Refine Search
» New Search