Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/3/14 (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Wow, this was fun seeing everyone's great finds. Thanks everyone for the compliments, loved getting ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/3/14 (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
My favorite store is Homegoods. I went there on Friday and found these items. Large 13" pot for $29.......

Discussion Topic  Time to start planning for warmer weather, HELP (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Though it's only 20 degrees out and we expecting sleet and 6" of snow tomorrow, I am so ready for wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time to start planning for warmer weather, HELP (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Thanks for the ideas. I think I will place my table on the deck, get a umbrella for the table and st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time to start planning for warmer weather, HELP (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
last one...

pic...

this is looking out from breakfast nook....

Discussion Topic  Time to start planning for warmer weather, HELP (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Though it's only 20 degrees out and we expecting sleet and 6" of snow tomorrow, I am so ready for wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors to use? (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
You girls are awesome! I will try the white primer, then probably a silver paint to figure out which......

Matt gold would look nice, but I am a silver kind of girl. I just wish I could see my mirror in silv......

Thanks Ladies, I think I will paint it white and if I get brave, add touches of silver. The frame do......

Here's a close up...

Discussion Topic  What colors to use? (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
I love this mirror, but the color does not fit my home anymore. I want it to be neutral, so I can mo......

Discussion Topic  Help me liven up Christmas & Thanksgiving (in Holidays) by Bobbier
My sister was really big on tradition and Christmas was her favorite time of year. We had Xmas at my......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  Fall porch done (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Here is my fall porch for this year. I tried my best and want to thank everyone that gave me suggest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall porch done (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Thanks everyone!...

Discussion Topic  Fall porch done (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Here is my fall porch for this year. I tried my best and want to thank everyone that gave me suggest......

Discussion Topic  How to Fall up my front porch (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
I need to add mums and other plants and decor, I want the WOW factor. But don't know what to do to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Fall up my front porch (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Froo Froo, I am interested with your suggestion on urns. Do you mean put them on the rocked area rig......

Discussion Topic  When to decorate for the fall? (in General Decorating) by Bobbier
Fall is my favorite season. I usually don't decorate til October, which is mainly Halloween decor (I......

» Refine Search
» New Search